Welcome to this teaching mastery course, dedicated to facilitators, trainers, and leaders to help gain knowledge and understanding spread and grow.
Training from the BACK of the Room! is a two-day course that will significantly boost your success as a trainer, speaker, or facilitator. You will get insights from brain science on how we really learn, and apply these insights in the design of training workshops on any topic.
Making people understand and remember the right knowledge is the holy grail. With the In-person TBR Practitioner Class, also known as Training from the Back of the Room, you'll learn how to engage your audience and interpret body language.
In this training, you'll learn how to create a learning environment where learners process the information that they need to know in a brain-friendly, effective way.
During this in-person TBR Practitioner Class, you will learn:
You’ll get introduced to the learning format, online tools, and facilitation techniques. Learn about psychological safety in virtual training and learning agreements.
Learn how humans learn. Dive deeper into the 6 Brain Science Principles that’ll enhance your virtual training experiences
Sharpen your online coaching skills with the introduction to diverse tools and techniques. Learn to apply the brain science principles effectively using these tools.
Get to know about Accelerated learning. Master the 4Cs- design and delivery model. Get hands-on experience on how to design the 4CS map to organize successful training. Present the map during the class to receive feedback from fellow trainers and the attendees.
An in-depth session on Instructional Design using the 4Cs. Practically apply your learning by designing your own 4Cs Map. Review the The Secret Formula for Successful Learning Outcomes.
If you have ever thought of an interactive strategy to keep your customers, clients, and teams engaged, you must understand the working principles of TBR. To engage individuals in a classroom or a meeting, one must possess brain-friendly content that is audience-centric and leaves a mark. Training from the BACK of the Room! is a fantastic method to do this.
On successful completion of this class, you will receive a TBR In-Person Class Certificate of Completion.Upon completion of the class and the assignments, you will receive an In-Person TBR Practitioner Class “Certificate of Completion” and will be invited to the TBR Class Group membership on Slack.
However, to receive a TBR Practitioner "Certificate of Completion", you must:
1. Learn how to keep the participants engaged and interactive throughout the session to keep the energy flowing and learning happening.
2. Apply 6 brain-science principles to any training you facilitate regardless of the complexity of the topic, size of group, or level of learners.
3. Use the 4Cs Instructional Design Map as a training design and delivery model for brain-based instruction.
4. Create training sessions that combine your own topic and materials with the brain-based learning concepts and strategies from the class and demonstrate how to leverage the strengths of learning environments.
5. Explain to colleagues your understanding of cognitive science as it applies to learning, training, and memory in both and face-to-face environments.
6. Choose from dozens of brain-based learning activities for all topics.
7. Become an active member of the TBR-VE Class Group on Slack, a community that collaborates and encourages its members to be the best that they can be!
8. Experience an Asynchronous and synchronous approach to learning.