Expertise in the areas of:
Key Program Delivery Highlights:
Key Agile & Digital Transformation Highlights:
Coaching Exerptise & Mentorship
Jerry has been a Scrum Alliance – Certified Enterprise Coach (CEC) since 2014. He is one of the few coaches who can operate at the team, group, organization, and enterprise level in his coaching engagement.
Jerry mentor’s individual coaches who are looking to become certified with the Scrum Alliance CTC and CEC level certifications
International Coach Federation
- In 2013 Jerry achieved the Professional certified Coach credential from International Coach Federation (ICF PCC).
- Jerry is one of the top 5 in the Agile community to have achieved the dual credential of Professional Coach (PCC) & Certified Enterprise Coach (CEC).
The Leadership circle
Jerry searched for a leadership assessment instrument to help him in his agile coaching and training. You see, I do quite a lot of:
- Leadership individual coaching
- Agile Leadership training
- Leadership group coaching
In 2020, Jerry was certified to use and coach to three instruments from The Leadership Circle.
- Leadership Circle Profile (leadership or manager versions)
- Collective Leadership Assessment
- Jerry is a Certified Scrum Master Practicing (CSP), a Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO), a Certified Enterprise Coach (CEC). He’s held these certifications since 2009, 2011, and 2014 respectively
- Jerry achieved the Certified Enterprise Coach credential from Scrum Alliance (SA – CEC) as the #49 person in the world and #2 in APAC Region.
- In 2017, Jerry attended the Certified Agile Leader training with Pete Behrens and become a Certified Agile Leader
- In 2018, Jerry achieved the Certified Team Coach credential from Scrum Alliance (SA – CTC)
- In 2013, Jerry earned the Scaled Agile Framework – SAFe Program Consultant (SPC – 3) certification
- In 2017 Jerry upgraded his Certificate to SAFe Program Consultant certification (SPC – 4)
- Jerry chose not to upgrade his SPC – 4 further. The thought was, since he doesn’t actively train & initiate SAFe adoptions, there is no need for him to maintain formal certification
- In 2017 Jerry’s Team coaching program is approved by ICAgile to be offered as ICAgile’s Certified Team Coaching Program (ICP – ACC)
- In 2018 Jerry’s Agile Fundamental program is approved by ICAgile to be offered as ICAgile Certified Professional (ICP)
- In 2018 Jerry’s Enterprise coaching program is approved by ICAgile to be offered as ICAgile’s Certified Enterprise Coaching Program (ICP – CAT)
- In 2020 Jerry’s Enterprise Agility program is approved by ICAgile to be offered as ICAgile’s Certified Agility in the Enterprise Program (ICP – ENT)
- In 2015, Jerry attended the Certified LeSS Practitioner training with Ron Nyman and become a Certified LeSS Practitioner
- In 2017, Jerry again attended the Certified LeSS Practitioner training with Bas Vodde (co-creator of LeSS) to get deeper understanding of LeSS and also to keep his LeSS Practitioner certification valid for longer duration.
Training from the BACK of the Room
- In 2019, Jerry attended the Training from the Back of the Room (TFBOR) training with Shane Hastie and become a TFBOR Practitioner.
Other Competency / Skill Areas
Jerry walks his talk by continuously learning and improving his agile capabilities. Some of his noted achievements are listed below:
- In 2017, Jerry attended the Management 3.0 training Sarika and become a Certified Management 3.0 Practitioner
- In 2020, Jerry completed the ORS@Work (Organization Relationship Systems Coach) training with CRR Global and become an ORS@Work Coach
- In 2020, Jerry became a member of International Association of Facilitators (IAF – CPF) to pursue his passion to enhance his Professional Facilitation Skills
Current Interest Area
Jerry currently focussed on improving his competency around the Professional Facilitation Skills and Leadership / Executive Coaching. So, he is currently going through the following programs to enhance his skills
Enrolled to the Certified Professional Facilitator Program with International Association of Facilitators (IAF – CPF)