Why Choose Us?
High Success Rate
Checkout to avail the running discount
Post-workshop support by the coaches
Course Delivered by Certified Agile Coach
Join a community of 35,000+ Practitioner
Agilemania offers a 2-days PSM-II training, aimed at advanced Scrum Masters, that can lead to your PSM-II certification. Download the brochure and check the different Focus Areas covered within these 2 days of scrum master certification training and how it can help you become a certified scrum master.
Over the 2 days of scrum master certification (PSM II Training), students will learn about areas critical to growing as a successful Scrum Master such as how the principles and values of Scrum help guide Scrum Masters in the decisions they make and how the Scrum Master can help change the environment of Scrum Teams, creating an environment for agility to thrive.After the PSM II Certification Course Completion
- The password to take the PSM II assessment – $250
- 2nd attempt for PSM II assessment is free – $250
- 40% discount on the PSM III assessment from Scrum.Org – $200
- Lifetime validity of your certificate – No renewal charges for certification.
The Advanced Scrum Master Certification Class is a highly regarded and in-demand certification offered by Scrum Alliance, a non-profit membership organization that promotes the adoption and productive use of Scrum. Benefits of the PSM-II certification are as follows:
- Scrum Master is one of the highest paying jobs in the U.S. according to The Washington Post.
- Recruiters frequently search for this certification on resumes, and you can use it to make your resume more marketable.
- PSM-II certification demonstrates that you have a complete understanding of Scrum and know how to apply its principles in the workplace.
- PSM-II certification will help you build on your basic knowledge of Scrum and Agile to enhance the implementation of these methodologies.
- Achieving PSM-II certification will help you demonstrate an advanced level of knowledge and experience in this field. Scrum is now being applied in industries beyond IT. A certified scrum master professional’s demand has increased tenfold, even beyond his/her current industry experience.
- There are numerous career opportunities for certified scrum master professionals as they remain relevant and marketable across various industries.
- This professional scrum master certification will widen your career opportunities in any organization that employs Agile practices.
At the end of this scrum master training, you will be able to:
- Resolve difficult project management situations as a Scrum Master
- Broaden the impact of Scrum across the organization
- Extend Agile and Scrum beyond a single team
- Utilize your learning to gain recognition and status as the local Agile expert in your company
- Help your company adopt Scrum and Agile principles and support executives committed to Agile values
- Apply your knowledge on the job and bring change in your organization to make your Scrum teams more productive
Other Popular Trainings by Scrum.Org
Do you want to become an Advanced Scrum Master?
The advanced Scrum master certification training is designed to support Scrum Masters with at least 1 year of experience in their professional development by enhancing their knowledge and abilities. The 2-day PSM-II training by Scrum. Org will prepare you for the critical stances to help you become a successful Scrum Master, Agile Coach, Change Agent, or Change Leader.
The Scrum Master Training is conducted by highly experienced certified trainers to help you prepare for the globally recognized Professional Scrum Master II (PSM II) certification exam. Over the PSM-II training, you will learn to identify and effectively apply your learnings to real-world scenarios for the success of your team, fostering an environment of agility to thrive.
With a team of highly professional globally recognized Scrum Master Trainers, Agilemania has curated the Professional Scrum Master (PSM-II) training program aiming to help the Scrum Masters make the environment more conducive for the Scrum teams to be successful.
The PSM-II training provides an opportunity for the learners to become a part of Agile 30, a global community of professionals from Agile, Scrum, and related disciplines. Join the fastest-growing community in Southeast Asia and leverage the network of like-minded people.