Why Choose Us?
High Success Rate
Checkout to avail the running discount
Post-workshop support by the coaches
Course Delivered by Certified Agile Coach
Join a community of 35,000+ Practitioner
Agilemania offers a 2-day Advanced Certified ScrumMaster® (A-CSM®) Certification Training, aimed at building Scrum knowledge that can lead to your Advanced Certified ScrumMaster® (A-CSM®). Download the brochure and check the different Focus Areas covered within these 2 days of training.
This training is certified by Scrum Alliance, a certification and accreditation body. Upon completing the course and submission and approval of your course assignment, you will receive (knowledge) certification in Advanced Certified ScrumMaster® (A-CSM®).
You will have the tools and techniques to expand and scale Scrum and be equipped with skills to:
- Get proficient with advanced tools and techniques of Scrum and Agile
- Facilitate, coach and drive best results from your Scrum team in any environment or industry.
- Stand out as a Scrum expert and improve efficiency at your workplace
- Motivate others, increase collaboration and navigate challenging situations at work.
- Be a good servant leader and resolve impediments
- Manage team dynamics and become adept at visual management
- Be able to scale and descale and enable high team performance
- Lead change in any environment or industry
- Implement Lean and Kanban
The A-CSM® certification helps you:
- Validate further commitment to continued excellence and quality in Agile and Scrum
- Demonstrates greater proficiency in Scrum
- Advance your career in Scrum with confidence.
- Stand out at interviews and leverage on career growth opportunities.
- Earn higher than experienced non-certified peers.
- Network with industry leaders and Agile professionals
- Advance your agile journey towards the Certified Scrum Professional® Scrum Master (CSPSM®) Certification.
- Scrum Masters
- Team Leads
- Development Managers
- Delivery Managers
- Project Managers
- Agile Coaches
- Anyone who wants to become a Scrum Master
To be eligible for the Advanced Certified Scrum Master® credential, you should have:
- An active Certified Scrum Master® (CSM®) certification
- 12 months of Scrum Master® work experience in the past five years
You would need to have attended a certified A-CSM educational offering, and successfully completed all educator-designed components of the training including pre-and post-course work
Once you have achieved the A-CSM® certification, you can further enhance your Scrum master skills by pursuing the following credentials
- Certified Scrum Professional®-Scrum Master (CSP-SM)
- Certified Team Coach℠ (CTC℠)
- Certified Scrum Trainer® (CST®)
- Certified Enterprise Coach℠ (CEC℠)
- Certified Scrum Product Owner®(CSPO®)
- Certified Scrum Developer®(CSD®)
- ICP-ACC Certification from ICAgile
Step 1: Take the 2-day A-CSM® course from a Global Registered Education Provider of Scrum Alliance. After you successfully complete the course, you will receive a welcome email from Scrum Alliance.
Step 2: Click on the link you received from Scrum Alliance and activate your Scrum Alliance certification account.
Step 3: You will then be requested to accept a license agreement. Validate at least 12 months of Scrum Master experience (within the past five years).
Step 4: On validating your Scrum Master experience, you will be able to instantly download your A-CSM® certification instantly!
To obtain the A-CSM® certification, you would need to attend two days of training under a Certified Scrum Trainer (CST®) and complete all educator-designed components of the approved educational offering. This may include pre- and/or post-course work to complete the learning objectives.
After satisfactorily completing the course and provided you have validated 12 months of Scrum Master work experience within the past five years, you would be able to download your A-CSM® certification as soon as you accept the License Agreement with Scrum Alliance.
As a result of the engagement and contributions of those who share their ideas and practical experiences in the workplace, the Scrum framework continues to evolve. Scrum Alliance places an emphasis on the learning journey and requires you to take measures to keep yourself abreast of the latest best practices, tools and techniques in Scrum.
Renewal of your certification validates your Scrum proficiency and demonstrates your interest in the growth and evolution of Scrum.
You would need to renew your A-CSM® certification every 2 years. The cost for renewal is $175, which extends the credential for a further period of 2 years from the date of your current expiration.In order to renew your Scrum Master certification, you would need to:
- Login to Scrum Alliance website
- Go to your dashboard
- Choose the ‘Renew Certification’ option available under ‘Actions’.
A-CSMs are also required to earn 30 Scrum Educational Units (SEUs) within the past two years, in addition to the $175 renewal fee. You can earn the required SEUs by completing an educational training or a learning opportunity.Visit this link for more details on the renewal process.