Naveen Kumar Singh
Naveen is a professional agile coach and has been working independently for a long time in the Asia... Read more
Never heard about PSPO, don’t worry, you are not the only one. PSPO stands for Professional Scrum Product Owner, a course and certification offered by Scrum.org. Software professionals and organizations who would like to explore the Product Ownership domain and are looking for training, workshop and certification to start their journey or validate their assumption, multiple options are available in the industry and it’s up to an individual to decide which option she/he would like to take. With due respect to other certification bodies let me give you an overview of the Professional Scrum Product Owner course and certificate offered by Scrum.org
1. This is a two days course and much more than just a set of slides and an instructor
2. The course is made up of discussions and hands-on exercises on the below topics. You will learn about the Scrum Framework and the role of Product Owner role in Scrum.
3. You don’t have to attend a training for appearing in the assessment, this is aligned with all certifications offered by Scrum.org. Training has been made mandatory by most of the other certification bodies providing the Product Owner certification.
4. You don't need to renew your certificate every year, its validity is lifelong. Contrary to other organization and certification authorities which require renewal on every/alternate year.
5. The assessment contains 80 questions to be completed in 60 minutes, less than a minute per question. It tests your knowledge about Scrum and Product Ownership. You may be aware of other options providing half the number of questions in the same amount of time. Or there is no assessment at all, certification is provided just by attending the class.
6. The passing mark is 85%, its really tougher than other available options. You and your organization have to decide if you need certification just for marking an item in your ToDo list to Done? Or you really want to train and assess your people and get benefit out of it.
7. Attending a PSPO training class will provide the following benefits to participants, these are not applicable to students who directly appear for the assessment without attending a training class
So You Want To Be A Product Owner? Join our upcoming Professional Scrum Product Owner (PSPO) certification training course will provide the foundational knowledge needed to work with Scrum.
|Scrum Master (PSM) Training
|Leading SAFe® 5.1 Training with SAFe® Agilist Certification
|Implementing SAFe® 5.1 Training with SPC Certification
|Product Owner (PSPO) Training
|Certified Agile Coaching (ICP-ACC) Training
|Agility in the Enterprise (ICP-ENT) Training
|Professional Scrum with Kanban™ (PSK) Training
|Advanced Scrum Master (PSM-II) Training
|SAFe® Lean Portfolio Management (LPM) Training
|Agile fundamentals Bootcamp (ICP) Training
|Advanced Product Owner (PSPO-A) Training
|SAFe® Agile Product Management (APM) Training
Naveen is a professional agile coach and has been working independently for a long time in the Asia Pacific. He works with the software development team and product team to develop awesome products based on empirical processes.WhatsApp Us