Professional Scrum Product Owner
(PSPO-I) Certification Training
99.99% assurance to meet your expectations based on 4.9/5 rating for our
online agile & Scrum training.
- Earn 16 PDUs and 16 SEUs
- 100% assurance to pass the exam
- 1:1 coaching with our coaches after training on a need basis
- Interactive Training with Real-World Simulations & Case Studies
4.9 Rating on Reviews
|Jan 22 - 23, 2022||Click to see Time and Timezone Info.||Sumeet Madan||Enroll Now|
|Jan 29 - 30, 2022||Click to see Time and Timezone Info.||Sumeet Madan||Enroll Now|
|Feb 05 - 06, 2022||Click to see Time and Timezone Info.||Sumeet Madan||Enroll Now|
|Feb 12 - 13, 2022||Click to see Time and Timezone Info.||Sumeet Madan||Enroll Now|
|Feb 19 - 20, 2022||Click to see Time and Timezone Info.||Naveen Kumar Singh||Enroll Now|
|Feb 26 - 27, 2022||Click to see Time and Timezone Info.||Sumeet Madan||Enroll Now|
YOU ARE SPECIAL FOR US
..and entitled for an additional discount!
- Professional Scrum Product Owner (PSPO) is a 14 hours course. It focuses on maximizing the value of the product over writing requirements.
- PSPO is the cutting-edge course for Product Owners, Agile Product Managers, and anyone responsible for a product’s success in the market.
- Over the 2 days, students will develop and solidify their knowledge of being a Product Owner through instruction and team-based exercises.
- The area value of the rolesibilities in delivering a successful product will become more clear from an Agile perspective.
- Metrics are identified to track the creation of value and the successful delivery of the product to the marketplace.
Product Owner: What is it and How to Become One?
Never heard about PSPO, don’t worry, you are not the only one. PSPO stands for Professional Scrum Product Owner, a course and certification offered by Scrum.org. Software professionals and organizations who would like to explore the Product Ownership domain and are looking for training, workshop and certification to start their journey or validate their assumption.
- Have a clear understanding of Product and Product Management
- Have a clear understanding of the mechanics of Scrum
- Know how the Product Owner fits into Scrum
- Product Maturity
- Successfully work with Scrum Teams and stakeholders
- Effectively managing the Product Backlog and maximizing the value of the Product
- Measuring the value of the Product in the market
- Product adoption in the customer space
Who Should Attend?
The Professional Scrum Product Owner course may be interesting to all those involved in product development upon the Scrum framework. However, it has been specifically conceived for those responsible for products from a business and product management perspective and taking up the accountability of the Product’s success. Students should review the PSPO subject areas before the class.
Agile Product Management
Product Backlog Management
Forecasting capability with Scrum
Estimating and prioritizing requirements
Release strategies and planning with Scrum
Setting and achieving strategic product goals
Product development involving multiple teams
Value-Driven Development- Evidence-Based Management
The relevance of epics, user stories, and acceptance criteria
Scrum Roles – Product Owner, Scrum Master and Development Team
Impact Mapping, Value Stream,, and Story Mapping techniques to formulate the Product Vision to Product Backlog
100% Success Rate Guarantee
Agilemania offers a 2-day PSPO training aimed at beginning Scrum Masters leading to your PSPO certification. Download the brochure and check the different focus areas covered within these 2 days of training.
Take Free Scrum Assessments
How about putting your Scrum knowledge to the test? Take online quiz to validate your basic Scrum knowledge. Boost your knowledge with practice test from Agilemania.
All participants completing the PSPO course receive one password to take the PSPO I assessment. PSPO class participants who attempt the PSPO I assessment within 14 days of receiving their free password and do not score at least 85% will be granted a 2nd attempt at no additional cost.. As a student of the PSPO class, you are also entitled to a discount on the PSPO II assessment.
You are also entitled to a 40% discount on the PSPO II assessment once passing the PSPO I.
14 PDUs after attending the two-day Professional Scrum Product Owner (PSPO) Training.
- Get trained for 100% success
- Join Our Dynamic Community
- Training from seasoned Agile coaches
- Post-workshop support by the coaches