1,00,000 practitioners and 20,000 enterprises worldwide have kept faith in one thing to drive Business Agility in the enterprise. And that’s Scaled Agile Framework®(SAFe®)! As per the 15th State of Agile Survey, 38% of the respondents considered SAFe® as the most popular framework for scaling agile. Research has shown that more than 70% of transformations fail. Firms choose SAFe® because it is a trusted framework with proven results.
Implementing SAFe can be challenging. Here’s a list of the Top 10 Scaled Agile Framework® (SAFe®) Tools to help your SAFe® transformation journey. Let’s look at the tools but not before a brief introduction about SAFe®.
What is SAFe®?SAFe®is a knowledge base of proven, integrated principles, practices, and competencies for attaining business agility using Lean, Agile, Systems Thinking, and DevOps. SAFe® endorses alignment, transparency, collaboration, and product delivery involving large-size teams. The core of SAFe® is based on four bodies of knowledge: agile software development, lean product development, systems thinking, and DevOps.
Why do you need SAFe®?Large enterprises find it tough to undergo agile transformation. Implementing SAFe® can make processes configured and scalable, organize the Agile Release Trains (ARTs), and clearly define processes and roles. Organizations that implemented SAFe® experienced benefits such as-
- 10-50% Happier and more motivated employees
- 30-75% Faster Time to Market
- 25-75% Improvements in quality
- 20-50% Increase in Productivity
Start a career in SAFe® today! — Enroll in the Leading SAFe® 5.1 Training with SAFe® Agilist Certification
Top 10 Scaled Agile Framework® (SAFe®) Tools
1. Plan ViewPlan View is a project and portfolio management tool that offers business solutions for different products. It helps Agile teams fulfill their strategic objectives through enhanced workflows and quicker release cycles. It is easier to scale agile by optimizing processes and value delivery with LeanKit Enterprise Kanban Software. Gathering requirements, prioritizing portfolios, applying strategies, and maintaining financial data is made easy.
2. Rally SoftwareRally Software is an enterprise software developed to improve organizations’ agile development practices. It brings teams together, improves collaboration, makes data-driven decisions, and increases productivity. Rally also helps increase agile practices and connect processes to key business objectives. This leads to enterprise agility in organizations.
3. Task TopA value stream management tool, Task Top helps organizations expedite software delivery. It is a bi-directional data integration platform that makes it easy to synchronize data. The TaskTop Integration Hub combines the software development and deployment teams and offers pioneering visibility into the critical business software delivery processes.
Its numerous dashboards provide useful insights on value streams, helping users identify waste and work on improvement. Planners and leaders can test different models.
4. Target ProcessIf you’re looking for an enterprise visual platform that connects products, portfolios, and teams, then Target Process it is. This tool can help any organization, irrespective of its size, attain enterprise agility. It has pre-built templates for SAFe®, LeSS, Nexus, plus other frameworks. It is user-friendly, has a modern interface, and offers deep visibility into numerous portfolio levels and strategic business goals.
You might be interested in reading: The Complete Guide to Scaling Agile and SAFe® for Business Agility