|Naveen Kumar Singh||07 Nov - 08 Nov, 2022|
10:30 AM to 5:30 PM (SGT)
|S$ 800||Enroll Now|
This training is focused primarily on the mindset and role of a Human Resources Partner, People Manager and Senior Leadership Team in an organization looking to introduce Agility in talent management. It is also for the coaches for Human Resources Teams. Participants will take away purpose, motivation, and techniques to use with HR Teams and Leadership. We focus on growing Agility to bridge the cultural divide that can come about in organizations in restructuring both their culture and their physical structure to accommodate success.
What Participants Say About Our Trainers
~ Andrei Gavrila
~ Shreya Dey
~ Sadik Algul
Thank You Preeth
~ Sagar Kasatkar
~ Haragopal Pasumarti
It was an excellent!
~ Ananth Prakash J K
Deep Dive Workshop
~ Miki Yap
~ Kay Salgado
Thanks a Bunch!
~ Nor Hakimah
~ Boon Wee
Trusted by the Best
- Attracting, hiring, and retaining the right people.
- Identifying skill gaps and enabling growth at the individual & team level.
- People needing to take responsibility for their growth and development.
- Keeping people’s skills relevant to the changing business environment.
- Handling people who are not “team players” in a collaborative culture.
- Moving from individual performance mindset to team performance.
- Moving from distributed to co-located & vice versa, virtual and distributed.
- Business objective focused teams that are driven by KPI’s/Measures/OKR’s.
- Agility in mindset rather than in practices.
- Moving from job-ladder to career-mosaic (portfolio careers).
- What is an agile career path?
- The changing role of HR in agile businesses.
- Succession planning in agile working.
- Which HR practices become redundant in an agile organization.
- Dealing with top management - what is their role, what is different for them.
- Lack of using scientiﬁcally proven approaches to motivate and empower people.
- Aligning people performance measures with organization OKR/KPI/Goals.
- Recruiting is hard - lots of competition in the market.
- Enabling self-organization and designing organizational structures that support effective teamwork.
- Creating and nurturing an environment of psychological safety.
Who Should Attend?
- Organization HR
- Business partner/ workforce management - helping managers manage people
- People development
- “Resource” management (risk/legal)
- Remuneration - incentives, rewards
- People performance & goal setting
- People engagement & motivation
- Organization Development consultants
- Transformation leads - someone designated to explore the people & structural aspects of an agile transformation
- Line managers
- Hiring managers
- Resource pool “owners.”
Why Choose Us?
100% Success Rate Guarantee
Checkout to avail the running discount
Post-workshop support by the coaches
Course Delivered by Certified Agile Coach
Join a community of 35,000+ Practitioner
Agilemania offers the ICP-AHR training, aimed at building Agility in Human Resource knowledge, which leads to your ICP-AHR certification. Download the brochure and check the various focus areas covered as part of the training.
- This training is certified by International Consortium for Agile (ICAgile), a certification and accreditation body.
- Upon completing the course and submission and approval of your course assignment, you will receive (knowledge) certification in ICP- Agility in Human Resource (ICP-AHR).
- Get trained for 100% success
- Join Our Dynamic Community
- Training from seasoned Agile coaches
- Post-workshop support by the coaches