Agility in Human Resources (ICP-AHR) Certification Training Malaysia
The Agility in Human Resources (ICP-AHR) training Malaysia is focused primarily on the mindset and role of a Human Resources Partner, People Manager and Senior Leadership Team in an organization looking to introduce Agility in talent management.
This training is focused primarily on the mindset and role of a Human Resources Partner, People Manager and Senior Leadership Team in an organization looking to introduce Agility in talent management. It is also for the coaches for Human Resources Teams. Participants will take away purpose, motivation, and techniques to use with HR Teams and Leadership. We focus on growing Agility to bridge the cultural divide that can come about in organizations in restructuring both their culture and their physical structure to accommodate success.
Agilemania is a reputed name in agile coaching, consulting, and training in India, Malaysia, Singapore, and other countries in the Asia Pacific. Our public mentoring program for Scrum Masters, Product Owners, and Agile coaches is well accepted and recommended by industry professionals. We are also known for our coach-the-coach programs within corporates adopting an agile way of working. We have been delivering live virtual classes for long and have started all certification training through live virtual mode. We have been rated 4.9 out of 5 at Trustpilot.
We Bring a Few Unique Benefits to Maximize Your Value for Choosing Us
- 99.99% assurance to meet your expectations based on 4.9/5 rating for our online agile & Scrum training. Get full refund if you happen to be in .01%
- Lifetime access to our contents in the form of regular videos, blogs, tutorials, and webinars
- Comprehensive support to kickstart your career in a selected role to support agility in your organization
- 1:1 coaching with our coaches after training on a need basis
We believe that the coach trainer and not the certification is what makes the difference. Teaching is an essential skill for agile coaches, and our coaches demonstrate the same while teaching. To live our values and do not engage 3rd party or outside trainers just to do business. Teaching is a way to communicate the values that we bring to an organization. We are a group of 6 coaches, and all have unique skills and have shared vision and goals. You can read more about them on our website.
Naveen Kumar Singh is a Professional Scrum Trainer (PST) from Scrum.org, LeSS-Friendly Scrum Trainer (LFST) from LeSS Read More...
An executive turned transformation consultant with 21+ years of learning, Preeth trains and coaches organizations Read More...
Sumeet Madan is a Pragmatic Change Agent in the Agile Transformations He carries 16 years of rich experience Read More...
When exploring the challenges organizations face around talent, we came up with the following as things we hope the track will be able to help address:
- Attracting, hiring, and retaining the right people.
- Identifying skill gaps and enabling growth at the individual & team level.
- People needing to take responsibility for their growth and development.
- Keeping people’s skills relevant to the changing business environment.
- Handling people who are not “team players” in a collaborative culture.
- Moving from individual performance mindset to team performance.
- Moving from distributed to co-located & vice versa, virtual and distributed.
- Business objective focused teams that are driven by KPI’s/Measures/OKR’s.
- Agility in mindset rather than in practices.
- Moving from job-ladder to career-mosaic (portfolio careers).
- What is an agile career path?.
- The changing role of HR in agile businesses.
- Succession planning in agile working.
- Which HR practices become redundant in an agile organization.
- Dealing with top management - what is their role, what is different for them.
- Lack of using scientiﬁcally proven approaches to motivate and empower people.
- Aligning people performance measures with organization OKR/KPI/Goals.
- Recruiting is hard - lots of competition in the market.
- Enabling self-organization and designing organizational structures that support effective teamwork.
- Creating and nurturing an environment of psychological safety.
Have More Questions?
Let us know your query & our experts will get in touch with you ASAP.
Who Should Attend?
- Organization HR
- Business partner/ workforce management – helping managers manage people
- People development
- “Resource” management (risk/legal)
- Remuneration – incentives, rewards
- People performance & goal setting
- People engagement & motivation
- Organization Development consultants
- Transformation leads – someone designated to explore the people & structural aspects of an agile transformation
- Line managers
- Hiring managers
- Resource pool “owners.”
There are no hard pre-requisites for attending this workshop; however, a basic understanding of Agile and some experience on an agile team could be useful. It is advisable to go through the Scrum Guide available for free at scrumguides.org before attending this training.
Agilemania offers a 2-day Agility in Human Resources (ICP-AHR) training to build Agile Coach knowledge, leading to your ICP- Agility in Human Resource (ICP-AHR) certification. Download the brochure and check the different focus areas that are covered within these two days of training.
What Participants Say About Our Trainers
~ Andrei Gavrila
~ Shreya Dey
~ Sadik Algul
Thank You Preeth
~ Sagar Kasatkar
~ Haragopal Pasumarti
Deep Dive Workshop
~ Miki Yap
~ Kay Salgado
Thanks a Bunch!
~ Nor Hakimah
~ Boon Wee
- This training is certified by International Consortium for Agile (ICAgile), a certification and accreditation body.
- Upon completing the course and submission and approval of your course assignment, you will receive (knowledge) certification in ICP- Agility in Human Resource (ICP-AHR).
- Get trained for 100% success
- Join Our Dynamic Community
- Training from seasoned Agile coaches
- Post-workshop support by the coaches