|Hari Vepakomma||20 Aug - 21 Aug, 2022|
8:00 AM to 4:00 PM (CST)
|$ 1495||Enroll Now|
Develop the skill sets needed to guide the delivery of value in a Lean enterprise by becoming a SAFe® 5 Product Owner/ Product Manager (POPM) in the United States, USA. During this two-day course, attendees gain an in-depth understanding of how to effectively perform their role in the Agile Release Train (ART) as it delivers value through Program Increments.
Attendees explore how to apply Lean thinking to decompose Epics into Features and Stories, refine Features and Stories, manage Program and Team backlogs, and plan and execute Iterations and Program Increments. Attendees also discover how the Continuous Delivery Pipeline and DevOps culture contribute to the relentless improvement of the ART.
What Participants Say About Our Trainers
~ Andrei Gavrila
~ Shreya Dey
~ Sadik Algul
Thank You Preeth
~ Sagar Kasatkar
~ Haragopal Pasumarti
It was an excellent!
~ Ananth Prakash J K
Deep Dive Workshop
~ Miki Yap
~ Kay Salgado
Thanks a Bunch!
~ Nor Hakimah
~ Boon Wee
Trusted by the Best
- Articulate the Product Owner and Product Manager role.
- Connect SAFe Lean-Agile principles and values to the PO/ PM roles.
- Decompose Epics into Features and decompose Features into Stories.
- Refine Features into Stories.
- Manage Program and Team backlogs.
- Collaborate with Agile teams in estimating and forecasting work.
- Represent Customer needs in Program Increment Planning.
- Execute the Program Increment and deliver continuous value.
Who Should Attend?
- Product Managers, Product Owners, Business Owners, and Business Analysts
- Solution, Program and Portfolio Managers, and Process Leads
- Enterprise, Solution, and System Architects
Why Choose Us?
100% Success Rate Guarantee
Course Delivered by Certified SPCs
Checkout to avail the running discount
Post-workshop support by the coaches
Agilemania is a Scaled Agile Gold Partner
Join a community of 35,000+ Practitioner
Agilemania offers a 2-day SAFe Product Owner / Product Manager (POPM) Certification Training, aimed at building SAFe knowledge that can lead to your Certified SAFe Product Owner / Product Manager (POPM). Download the brochure and check the different Focus Areas covered within these 2 days of training.
All participants completing the SAFe POPM Certification Training course will receive a password to attempt the Certification Training assessment for the same. The participants need to attempt the SAFe POPM assessment within 30 days of receiving their free password and score at least 75% to pass the exam in order to get certified.
Retake policy – Immediately after the first attempt, the second attempt on the exam (first retake) can be taken. While there is a 10- day wait period for the third attempt; the fourth attempt necessitates a 30-day wait time
- Get trained for 100% success
- Join Our Dynamic Community
- Training from seasoned Agile coaches
- Post-workshop support by the coaches