Professional Scrum™ With User Experience (PSU) Training
99.99% assurance to meet your expectations based on a 4.9/5 rating for our Professional Scrum with Kanban™ (PSK) Training. Get a full refund if you happen to be in .01%.
Bridging the Gap Between Scrum, UX and Design Practices. This course will explore concepts for taking a user experience approach to working within an agile team or scrum team. At the end of this course, you will have a foundation / introductory understanding of the intersection between business, agile, and user experience, to give you a jump start to working collaboratively within an agile or scrum team.
Agilemania is a reputed name in agile coaching, consulting, and training in India, Malaysia, Singapore, and other countries in the Asia Pacific. Our public mentoring program for Scrum Masters, Product Owners, and Agile coaches is a well-known program among professionals. We are an equally known name for running coach-the-coach programs within corporates adopting an agile way of working. We have been delivering live virtual classes for a long time and have started all certification training through live virtual mode. We have been collecting feedback since beginning to serve our participants in a better way. We have been rated 4.9 out of 5 at Trustpilot.
We Bring a Few Unique Benefits to Maximize Your Value for Choosing Us
- 99.99% assurance to meet your expectations based on 4.9/5 rating for our online agile & Scrum training. Get full refund if you happen to be in .01%
- Lifetime access to our contents in the form of regular videos, blogs, tutorials, and webinars
- Comprehensive support to kickstart your career in a selected role to support agility in your organization
- 100% assurance to pass the exam with our unique approach of teaching
- 1:1 coaching with our coaches after training on a need basis
We believe that the coach trainer and not the certification is what makes the difference. Teaching is an essential skill for agile coaches, and our coaches demonstrate the same while teaching. To live our values and do not engage 3rd party or outside trainers just to do business. Teaching is a way to communicate the values that we bring to an organization. We are a group of 6 coaches, and all have unique skills and have shared vision and goals. You can read more about them on our website.
Sumeet Madan is a Pragmatic Change Agent in the Agile Transformations He carries 16 years of rich experience Read More...
- How a cross-functional Scrum Team can include UX specialists.
- How to account for, manage, prioritize and include UX work in the Backlog.
- How to balance discovery and delivery within a Scrum Team.
- How Scrum Teams create customer feedback loops within a Sprint.
- How to ensure customer insight is included in Scrum events and decision-making.
- What the Definition of ” Done” is in a world of continuous learning.
- How UX can inform better development decisions.
Have More Questions?
Let us know your query & our experts will get in touch with you ASAP.
Who Should Attend?
Anyone involved in delivering the product (engineers, product managers, etc) as technology teams work better when they’re collaborating across disciplines and specialties. Learn how to lead cross-functional teams in discovery work and align the work of the team around learning and delivering value to users.
Understand how Scrum with UX enhance continuous learning.
Framing work as problems to solve.
Outcomes over outputs.
Managing UX work in Scrum.
Focus on users.
Take Free Scrum Assessments
How about putting your Scrum knowledge to the test? Take online quiz to validate your basic Scrum knowledge. Boost your knowledge with practice test from Agilemania.
Agilemania offers a 2-day Professional Scrum™ With User Experience (PSU) Training. Download the brochure and check the different Focus Areas covered within these 2 days of training.
What Participants Say About Our Trainers
~ Andrei Gavrila
~ Shreya Dey
~ Sadik Algul
Thank You Preeth
~ Sagar Kasatkar
~ Haragopal Pasumarti
It was an excellent!
~ Ananth Prakash J K
Deep Dive Workshop
~ Miki Yap
~ Kay Salgado
Thanks a Bunch!
~ Nor Hakimah
~ Boon Wee
All participants completing the Professional Scrum with User Experience course will receive a password to attempt the Professional Scrum with User Experience I (PSU I) assessment. The industry-recognized PSU I certification requires a minimum passing score of 85%. PSU class participants who attempt the PSU I assessment within 14 days of receiving their free password and do not score at least 85% will be granted a 2nd attempt at no additional cost.
- Get trained for 100% success
- Join Our Dynamic Community
- Training from seasoned Agile coaches
- Post-workshop support by the coaches
PSU Training and Certification FAQs
Seasoned agilists all set to help organizations realize the superior way of implementation and execution.