This two-day transformative leadership development (ICP-LEA) course gives managers, leaders, and change agents the necessary leadership skills needed to lead in agile environments as well as the capacity for empathy and ability to coach and grow others. You will examine how your own personal growth, development, and leadership style can be a catalyst for change resulting in the ability to create better business strategies and relationships and lasting success.
During this 2 days Leading with Agility (ICP-LEA) course we look at the global shift to knowledge work, digitalization and innovation and the current opportunities and challenges this presents to individuals and organizations. We explore how to develop yourself and others into great leaders that create world-class organizations. By attending this course, you will acquire the knowledge and skills necessary for agile leadership as well as improving your own emotion-intelligence and self-awareness. We also explore how leaders create high-trust environments to enable high-performing teams to emerge.
Following successful completion of the course and assessment, you will receive the ICAgile Certified Professional in Leading with Agility (ICP-LEA) designation.
Why Choose Us?
- Post-workshop support by the trainer to improve your coaching skills
- Continuous learning support from “Agile 30” meetup group.
- 16 SEUs and 16 PDUs
- Training from seasoned Agile coaches who bring over a decade of experience to the classroom.
- The ICP-LEA credential.
- A hard copy of courseware.
- Post-workshop assistance with regular meetups and one-on-one coaching sessions with practising Agile coaches
ICP-LEA Certification Process
Who Should Attend?
This master class was specifically designed for leaders where one or more of the following criteria apply:
- Leaders or aspiring leaders at any level in an organization
- People at any level who lead or aspire to lead in an organization on a business agility journey
Leaders who see the value of growing an agile organization, and are committed to developing themselves as agile leaders to achieve that aim
Delivery leaders & Technical leaders
- Process and Operations leaders
Current and Aspiring Scrum Masters or Agile Coaches
The following learning objectives will be covered as part of the program.
After successfully completing the course, the participants will receive the ICAgile ICP-LEA certification certification. Along with,
- ICAgile ICP-LEA Certification
- Comprehensive courseware
- The workshop will be facilitated by certified experts
- 16 PDUs and SEUs on course completion