Test-Driven Development (TDD) Training Singapore
Test-Driven Development (TDD) Training Singapore course begins with an examination of common test terminologies, practices, benefits, and pitfalls covering the applicability of TDD in modern software development paradigms, and how it can be leveraged within different software engineering processes.
This program introduces Unit Testing, Test Driven Development, Refactoring, Emergent Design, Agile Architecture, Collaboration, and refactoring techniques to the audience and follows a life cycle approach where participants get to learn how to practice these in real life projects. Participants learn to implement TDD on a project developing in either java, .net or ruby or C++ framework. Test-Driven Development (TDD) Training Singapore also covers how to effectively work on legacy code and break dependencies. Expected business outcome is readable, maintainable code going forward as well reduction is defects.
Agilemania is a reputed name in agile coaching, consulting, and training in India, Malaysia, Singapore, USA, and other countries in the Asia Pacific. Our public mentoring program for Scrum Masters, Product Owners, and Agile coaches is well accepted and recommended by industry professionals. We are also known for our coach-the-coach programs within corporates adopting an agile way of working. We have been delivering live virtual classes for long and have started all certification training through live virtual mode. We have been rated 4.9 out of 5 at Trustpilot.
We Bring a Few Unique Benefits to Maximize Your Value for Choosing Us
- 99.99% assurance to meet your expectations based on 4.9/5 rating for our online agile & Scrum training. Get full refund if you happen to be in .01%
- Lifetime access to our contents in the form of regular videos, blogs, tutorials, and webinars
- Comprehensive support to kickstart your career in a selected role to support agility in your organization
- 100% assurance to pass the exam with our unique approach of teaching
- 1:1 coaching with our coaches after training on a need basis
We believe that the coach trainer and not the certification is what makes the difference. Teaching is an essential skill for agile coaches, and our coaches demonstrate the same while teaching. To live our values and do not engage 3rd party or outside trainers just to do business. Teaching is a way to communicate the values that we bring to an organization. We are a group of 6 coaches, and all have unique skills and have shared vision and goals. You can read more about them on our website.
Naveen Kumar Singh is a Professional Scrum Trainer (PST) from Scrum.org, LeSS-Friendly Scrum Trainer (LFST) from LeSS Read More...
- Introduction to Unit test, unit test characteristics.
- Test Driven Development – why, what and how.
- TDD Cycle – Red, Green and Refactor.
- Drive the development (design and implementation) of a User Story.
- Learn concept of Emergent Design and why emergent design.
- How TDD helps you design software.
- Why testing first is better than testing after.
- Overview of Refactoring, Clean Code principle and Refactoring to Patterns.
- Software design – going deeper in SOLID design Principles.
- How to use mocking frameworks.
- Behavior Driven Development using SpecFlow/Cucumber.
- Specification by Examples using Gherkin language.
- Writing Scenarios and Scenario Outlines.
- Preparing Steps using xUnit framework.
- Difference between TDD and BDD.
- How to setup BDD practices within Scrum team.
Have More Questions?
Let us know your query & our experts will get in touch with you ASAP.
Who Needs This Program?
Development team members including developers, testers, architects, leads and scrum masters.
Laptops/Desktops with required software and internet connection. Basic knowledge on agile software development.
Agilemania offers a 2-day Test Driven Development (TDD) training in the Singapore that can lead to your certification. Download the brochure and check the different Focus Areas covered within these 2 days of training.
What Participants Say About Our Trainers
~ Andrei Gavrila
~ Shreya Dey
~ Sadik Algul
Thank You Preeth
~ Sagar Kasatkar
~ Haragopal Pasumarti
It was an excellent!
~ Ananth Prakash J K
Deep Dive Workshop
~ Miki Yap
~ Kay Salgado
Thanks a Bunch!
~ Nor Hakimah
~ Boon Wee
Bring your own laptop to work through our hands-on exercises if possible else collaborate with others during the workshop. This is because we will perform 60-70% Hands-on activities and discussion on mentioned topics (30-40%). Hands-on activities include writing unit tests, code, writing examples and some group creativity activities. No software installation is required but if you already have IDE installed then appreciated. For exercises needing software, the same would be provided during the workshop
- Get trained for 100% success
- Join Our Dynamic Community
- Training from seasoned Agile coaches
- Post-workshop support by the coaches