This program introduces Unit Testing, Test Driven Development, Refactoring, Emergent Design, Agile Architecture, Collaboration, and refactoring techniques to the audience and follows a life cycle approach where participants get to learn how to practice these in real life projects.
Participants learn to implement TDD on a project developing in either java, .net or ruby or C++ framework. Workshop also covers how to effectively work on legacy code and break dependencies. Expected business outcome is readable, maintainable code going forward as well reduction is defects.
What Participants Say About Our Trainers
~ Andrei Gavrila
~ Shreya Dey
~ Sadik Algul
Thank You Preeth
~ Sagar Kasatkar
~ Haragopal Pasumarti
It was an excellent!
~ Ananth Prakash J K
Deep Dive Workshop
~ Miki Yap
~ Kay Salgado
Thanks a Bunch!
~ Nor Hakimah
~ Boon Wee
Trusted by the Best
- Introduction to Unit test, unit test characteristics.
- Test Driven Development – why, what and how.
- TDD Cycle – Red, Green and Refactor.
- Drive the development (design and implementation) of a User Story.
- Learn concept of Emergent Design and why emergent design.
- How TDD helps you design software.
- Why testing first is better than testing after.
- Overview of Refactoring, Clean Code principle and Refactoring to Patterns.
- Software design – going deeper in SOLID design Principles.
- How to use mocking frameworks.
- Behavior Driven Development using SpecFlow/Cucumber.
- Specification by Examples using Gherkin language.
- Writing Scenarios and Scenario Outlines.
- Preparing Steps using xUnit framework.
- Difference between TDD and BDD.
- How to setup BDD practices within Scrum team.
Who Needs This Program?
Development team members including-
- Leads & Scrum Masters
Why Choose Us?
High Success Rate
Course Delivered by Certified PSTs
Checkout to avail the running discount
Post-workshop support by the coaches
Get 40% Discount on the PSM II Training
Join a community of 35,000+ Practitioner
Agilemania offers a 2-day Test Driven Development (TDD) training that can lead to your certification. Download the brochure and check the different Focus Areas covered within these 2 days of training.
Bring your own laptop to work through our hands-on exercises if possible else collaborate with others during the workshop. This is because we will perform 60-70% Hands-on activities and discussion on mentioned topics (30-40%). Hands-on activities include writing unit tests, code, writing examples and some group creativity activities. No software installation is required but if you already have IDE installed then appreciated. For exercises needing software, the same would be provided during the workshop
- Get trained for 100% success
- Join Our Dynamic Community
- Training from seasoned Agile coaches
- Post-workshop support by the coaches