This two-day course prepares current Scrum Masters for their leadership role in facilitating Agile team, program, and enterprise success in a Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe®) implementation. The course covers facilitation of cross-team interactions in support of program execution and relentless improvement. It enhances the Scrum paradigm with an introduction to scalable engineering and DevOps practices; the application of Kanban to facilitate the flow of value; and supporting interactions with architects, product management, and other critical stakeholders in the larger program and enterprise contexts. The course offers actionable tools for building high-performing teams and explores practical ways of addressing Agile and Scrum anti-patterns in the enterprise. Attending the class prepares individuals to take the exam and become a certified SAFe® Advanced Scrum Master (SASM).
What Participants Say About Our Trainers
~ Andrei Gavrila
~ Shreya Dey
~ Sadik Algul
Thank You Preeth
~ Sagar Kasatkar
~ Haragopal Pasumarti
It was an excellent!
~ Ananth Prakash J K
Deep Dive Workshop
~ Miki Yap
~ Kay Salgado
Thanks a Bunch!
~ Nor Hakimah
~ Boon Wee
Trusted by the Best
- Apply SAFe principles to facilitation, enablement, and coaching in a multi-team environment.
- Build a high-performing team and foster relentless improvement at scale.
- Address Agile and Scrum anti-patterns.
- Support the adoption of engineering practices, DevOps, and Agile architecture.
- Learn to apply Kanban eXtreme Programming (XP) frameworks to optimize flow and improve the team’s work.
- Facilitate program planning, execution, and delivery of end-to-end systems value.
- Support learning through participation in Communities of Practice and innovation cycles.
Who Should Attend?
Why Choose Us?
High Success Rate
Course Delivered by Certified SPCs
Checkout to avail the running discount
Post-workshop support by the coaches
Agilemania is a Scaled Agile Gold Partner
Join a community of 35,000+ Practitioner
Agilemania offers a 2-day SAFe Advanced Scrum Master (ASM) Certification Training, aimed at building SAFe knowledge, that can lead to your Certified SAFe Advanced Scrum Master (ASM). Download the brochure and check the different Focus Areas covered within these 2 days of training.
All participants completing the SAFe Advance Scrum Master (ASAM) Certification course will receive a password to attempt the Certification Training assessment for the same. The participants need to attempt the SAFe ASM assessment within 30 days of receiving their free password and score at least 75% to pass the exam in order to get certified. Retake policy – Immediately after the first attempt, the second attempt on the exam (first retake) can be taken. While there is a 10- day wait period for the third attempt; the fourth attempt necessitates a 30-day wait time
- High Success Rate
- Join Our Dynamic Community
- Training from seasoned Agile coaches
- Post-workshop support by the coaches