Professional Scrum with Kanban™ (PSK) Training
99.99% assurance to meet your expectations based on a 4.9/5 rating for our Professional Scrum with Kanban™ (PSK) Training. Get a full refund if you happen to be in .01%.
Professional Scrum with Kanban (PSK) is a 2-day course that teaches Scrum practitioners how to apply Kanban practices to their work. Scrum is the defector standard for how Agile teams work. Scrum exists only in its entirety and functions well as a container for other techniques and practices. Scrum Teams keep improving how they work, based on what they learn by inspecting and adapting on an ongoing basis.
Agilemania is a reputed name in agile coaching, consulting, and training in India, Malaysia, Singapore, and other countries in the Asia Pacific. Our public mentoring program for Scrum Masters, Product Owners, and Agile coaches is a well-known program among professionals. We are an equally known name for running coach-the-coach programs within corporates adopting an agile way of working. We have been delivering live virtual classes for a long time and have started all certification training through live virtual mode. We have been collecting feedback since beginning to serve our participants in a better way. We have been rated 4.9 out of 5 at Trustpilot.
We Bring a Few Unique Benefits to Maximize Your Value for Choosing Us
- 99.99% assurance to meet your expectations based on 4.9/5 rating for our online agile & Scrum training. Get full refund if you happen to be in .01%
- Lifetime access to our contents in the form of regular videos, blogs, tutorials, and webinars
- Comprehensive support to kickstart your career in a selected role to support agility in your organization
- 100% assurance to pass the exam with our unique approach of teaching
- 1:1 coaching with our coaches after training on a need basis
We believe that the coach trainer and not the certification is what makes the difference. Teaching is an essential skill for agile coaches, and our coaches demonstrate the same while teaching. To live our values and do not engage 3rd party or outside trainers just to do business. Teaching is a way to communicate the values that we bring to an organization. We are a group of 6 coaches, and all have unique skills and have shared vision and goals. You can read more about them on our website.
Naveen Kumar Singh is a Professional Scrum Trainer (PST) from Scrum.org, LeSS-Friendly Scrum Trainer (LFST) from LeSS Read More...
- Gain a clear understanding of how flow works within the context of Scrum.
- Be introduced to Kanban practices that Scrum Teams can adopt to help improve their effectiveness and efficiency.
- Understand how to effectively use the appropriate Kanban practices without changing.
- Learn a practical approach to improving transparency and visibility of work.
Have More Questions?
Let us know your query & our experts will get in touch with you ASAP.
Who Should Attend?
The Professional Scrum with Kanban course is for anyone doing Scrum. It is particularly beneficial for those people within an organization who use Scrum to deliver products to the market including Product Owners, Development Team Members and Scrum Masters.
Take Free Scrum Assessments
How about putting your Scrum knowledge to the test? Take online quiz to validate your basic Scrum knowledge. Boost your knowledge with practice test from Agilemania.
Agilemania offers a 2-day Professional Scrum with Kanban™ (PSK) Training, aimed at beginning Scrum Masters, that can lead to your PSK certification. Download the brochure and check the different Focus Areas covered within these 2 days of training.
What Participants Have to Say About Our Trainer
It was great learning from Preeth and Naveen, the instructors for ICAgile ICP-ACC.
One of my best experiences in a virtual classroom. So much fun and learning with Piyush Rahate.
Thank you Preeth. A very professionally conducted and interactive class you facilitated.
All participants completing the Professional Scrum with Kanban course will receive a password to attempt the Professional Scrum with Kanban I (PSK I) assessment. This assessment is only available to students of the class currently. The test is currently under construction and will be available soon. The industry-recognized PSK I certification requires a minimum passing score of 85%. If you attempt the PSK I assessment within 14 days of receiving the password and do not score at least 85%, you will be granted a 2nd attempt at no additional cost.
- Get trained for 100% success
- Join Our Dynamic Community
- Training from seasoned Agile coaches
- Post-workshop support by the coaches
PSK™ Training and Certification FAQ’s
Seasoned agilists all set to help organizations realize the superior way of implementation and execution.