Professional Scrum Product Owner™ – Advanced Training – Singapore
We assure the immersive experience to meet your expectations, and this is based on our 4.9/5 Trustpilot rating by the candidates.
The Professional Scrum Product Owner level II (PSPO II) training for those who are playing the role of the Product Owner or are aspiring to take a step ahead in their current role, this course is available to anyone who wishes to validate their advanced knowledge of Advanced Professional Scrum Product Ownership, the Scrum framework, and delivering valuable products. Those who pass the assessment will receive the industry-recognized PSPO II Certification to demonstrate their mastery of the content.
We are a group of coaches who are involved with Agile transformation with the leading companies in Banking & Insurance, Manufacturing, Retails, Electricals, FMCG, Oil & Gas, Auditing and many more. We are not just a training company, but a known identity in agile coaching, and consulting in India, Malaysia, Singapore, and rest of the APAC region.
We Bring a Few Unique Benefits to Maximize Your Value for Choosing Us
- 99.99% assurance to meet your expectations based on 4.9/5 rating for our online agile & Scrum training. Get full refund if you happen to be in .01%
- Lifetime access to our contents in the form of regular videos, blogs, tutorials, and webinars
- Comprehensive support to kickstart your career in a selected role to support agility in your organization
- 100% assurance to pass the exam with our unique approach of teaching
- 1:1 coaching with our coaches after training on a need basis
We believed that every learner must see who the coach is and not the framework, content or certification. Teaching is an essential skill for agile coaches, and our coaches demonstrate the same while teaching. To retain our values, we don’t engage 3rd party or outside trainers just to do business. Teaching is a way to communicate the values that we bring to an organization. We are a group of 6 coaches, and all have unique skills and share a shared vision and goal. You can read more about them on our website.
Naveen Kumar Singh is a Professional Scrum Trainer (PST) from Scrum.org, LeSS-Friendly Scrum Trainer (LFST) from LeSS Read More...
Sumeet Madan is a Pragmatic Change Agent in the Agile Transformations He carries 16 years of rich experience Read More...
- A clear path to moving forward in their Product Owner journey through an exploration of the different stances a Product Owner takes.
- Various types of stakeholders that Product Owners represent and how to best work with them.
- A better understanding of how to use vision, value, and validation to create a competitive advantage for any product.
- Modern complementary practices through discussions, case studies, and exercises.
Have More Questions?
Let us know and our experts will get in touch with you ASAP.
Who Should Attend?
The Professional Scrum Product Owner II course in Singapore is for anyone involved in software development using the Scrum Framework. It is particularly beneficial for those people within an organization accountable for getting the most out of Product using Scrum, including Product Owners, Business Analyst and Product Managers.
Take Free Scrum Assessments
How about putting your Scrum knowledge to the test? Take online quiz to validate your basic Scrum knowledge. Boost your knowledge with practice test from Agilemania.
So You Want To Be A Advanced Product Owner?
Agilemania offers a 2-day PSPO-A training aimed at beginning Scrum Masters, that can lead to your PSPO-A certification. If you are new to this role, don’t know where to start?
What Participants Have to Say About Our Trainer
~ Shreya Dey
~ Andrei Gavrila
~ Sadik Algul
Thank You Preeth
~ Sagar Kasatkar
~ Haragopal Pasumarti
It was an excellent!
~ Ananth Prakash J K
Deep Dive Workshop
~ Miki Yap
~ Kay Salgado
Thanks a Bunch!
~ Nor Hakimah
~ Boon Wee
All participants completing the Professional Scrum Product Owner – Advanced course receive a password to take the PSPO II assessment and are entitled to a discount on the PSPO III assessment. If you attempt the PSPO II assessment within 14 days of the class and do not score at least 85%, you will be granted a 2nd attempt at no additional cost. You are also entitled to a 40% discount on the PSPO III assessment. The industry-recognized PSPO certifications require a minimum passing score on these rigorous assessments.
The PSPO II assessment is very challenging, and consists of multiple-choice questions based on your knowledge of Scrum and Product Ownership and how you would handle real-world situations.
- Get trained for 100% success
- Join Our Dynamic Community
- Training from seasoned Agile coaches
- Post-workshop support by the coaches