Why Choose Us?
High Success Rate
Checkout to avail the running discount
Post-workshop support by the coaches
Course Delivered by Certified Agile Coach
Join a community of 35,000+ Practitioner
If you have questions about the course, please contact the Course Advisor. Don’t forget to check out our Frequently Asked Questions page to find answers to many of our most commonly asked questions.
Attending the PSM course is one of the most efficient pathways to becoming a certified Professional Scrum Master™.The benefits include:
- Gain a solid understanding of Scrum knowledge
- Interactive session with the best trainers in the market.
- Get noteworthy recognition throughout the industry and become an industry-recognized Professional Scrum Master™
- After getting the certification, get better job opportunities at your workplace and new ones as well.
Undertaking a Professional Scrum Master™ course and earning a certification establishes several new opportunities for a professional.
Some of the most significant ones are:
- Earning the status of an industry-recognized Professional Scrum Master™.
- Get remarkable recognition throughout the industry.
- The capability to take on projects that require knowledge of SCRUM management.
- The ability to market their skills and thus negotiate better benefits at the current workplace or new ones
Once you are a certified Professional Scrum Master™, your career will take a turn in an extensively desirable way. Apart from being a mentor to other teams and companies, explore below some other roles that are open to a Professional Scrum Master™.
- Information Technology (IT) Consultant
- Agile Coach
- Agile Consultant
- Transformation Agent
- Change Agent
- Basics of Scrum Methodology: A clear understanding of Scrum theory and principles
- Definition of DONE: Explore the Definition of Done in Scrum
- Scrum in organizations: To start using Scrum effectively in an organization
- The role of Scrum Master: Insights into servant-leadership for understanding the role of a Scrum Master- for Scrum Teams and other stakeholders.
- Enroll for the course.
- Pay the training fee, which is inclusive of the exam fee
- After the successful completion of the course, participants will receive a password to attend the PSM I assessment.
- If the participants take the assessment within 14 days (of receiving this email with the password), and scores less than 85%, they are entitled to the 2nd attempt at no cost.