Applying Professional Scrum for Software Development with PSD I certification
99.99% assurance to meet your expectations based on 4.9/5 rating for our online agile & Scrum training. Get full refund if you happen to be in .01%
The 3-day Applying Professional Scrum for Software Development course provides a real-world view of what it is like to build software with Scrum. Throughout the course, students collaborate as a team in a series of Sprints where they apply modern engineering practices and use the Scrum framework to cope with changes. Students experience how to deliver quality software using Scrum with Agile and DevOps practices. Students learn how to develop increments of potentially releasable functionality from a realistic Product Backlog over the three days. Students concurrently do requirements engineering, design, development, Testing, Integration, and deployment within a single iteration. The course teaches how Agile engineering practices and supportive DevOps practices improve a team’s capabilities even more.
Agilemania is a reputed name in agile coaching, consulting, and training in India, Malaysia, Singapore, and other countries in the Asia Pacific. Our public mentoring program for Scrum Masters, Product Owners, and Agile coaches is a well-known program among professionals. We are an equally known name for running coach-the-coach programs within corporates adopting an agile way of working. We have been delivering live virtual classes for a long and have started all certification training through live virtual mode. We have been collecting feedback since beginning to serve our participants in a better way. We have been rated 4.9 out of 5 at Trustpilot.
We Bring a Few Unique Benefits to Maximize Your Value for Choosing Us
- 99.99% assurance to meet your expectations based on 4.9/5 rating for our online agile & Scrum training. Get full refund if you happen to be in .01%
- Lifetime access to our contents in the form of regular videos, blogs, tutorials, and webinars
- Comprehensive support to kickstart your career in a selected role to support agility in your organization
- 100% assurance to pass the exam with our unique approach of teaching
- 1:1 coaching with our coaches after training on a need basis
We believed that every learner must see who the coach is and not the framework, content or certification. Teaching is an essential skill for agile coaches, and our coaches demonstrate the same while teaching. To retain our values, we don’t engage 3rd party or outside trainers just to do business. Teaching is a way to communicate the values that we bring to an organization. We are a group of 6 coaches, and all have unique skills and share a shared vision and goal. You can read more about them on our website.
Naveen Kumar Singh is a Professional Scrum Trainer (PST) from Scrum.org, LeSS-Friendly Scrum Trainer (LFST) from LeSS Read More...
- Experience real collaboration between Developers, Product Owner, and Scrum.
- Master in the quest of building and delivering a high quality and valuable product.
- Build and deliver working software by applying modern Agile engineering practices and supportive DevOps tools.
- Understand the synergy between the various elements of Scrum and complementary practices.
Have More Questions?
Let us know and our experts will get in touch with you ASAP.
Who Should Attend?
The Applying Professional Scrum for Software Development course is intended for all Scrum Team members to develop and deliver software-based systems. It is including architects, analysts, programmers, database developers, testers, managers, IT-Operations, and others, including Scrum Masters and Product Owners. This course provides the greatest value if the whole Scrum Team (Developers, Scrum Master, and Product Owner) attend together and experience the power of real teamwork. Teams that attend together are not only able to apply learnings to their work immediately but are also able to recall their classroom experiences to overcome particularly challenging times.
Of course, this class is also valuable to individuals attending without their entire team. These students will experience working on a Scrum Team during the class. They will be able to transfer their learnings to their teammates, often convincing their teammates of the advantages of using Scrum, Agile, and DevOps practices.
- Using Scrum Framework to develop a product
- Working within a self-organized Scrum Team
- Managing requirement with Specification by Example
- Test-Driven Development & Acceptance Test Driven Development
- Agile Testing with test automation and exploratory Testing
- Pair Programming & Mob programming
- Software Craftsmanship & Emergent Design
- DevOps with Scrum and Kanban
Take Free Scrum Assessments
How about putting your Scrum knowledge to the test? Take online quiz to validate your basic Scrum knowledge. Boost your knowledge with practice test from Agilemania.
Ready to start working as a Scrum for Software Developer?
Agilemania offers a 2-day Scrum for Software Development™ training, aimed at beginning Scrum for Software Development™ that can lead to your Scrum for Software Development™ certification. Download the brochure and check the different Focus Areas covered within these 2 days of training.
What Participants Have to Say About Our Trainer
It was great learning from Preeth and Naveen, the instructors for ICAgile ICP-ACC.
One of my best experiences in a virtual classroom. So much fun and learning with Piyush Rahate.
Thank you Preeth. A very professionally conducted and interactive class you facilitated.
This course has the Professional Scrum Developer level I (PSD I) as an associated credential. All participants completing the Applying Professional Scrum for Software Development course receive a password from taking the PSD I assessment. This industry-recognized certification requires a minimum passing score on the associated rigorous assessment. Scrum.org maintains a public list with everyone holding a PSD I credential.
- Get trained for 100% success
- Join Our Dynamic Community
- Training from seasoned Agile coaches
- Post-workshop support by the coaches