This is a workshop to help participants to understand Agile, DevOps, DevOps culture and Practices from basic to advance. Workshop will cover session on Continuous Development, Continuous Testing, Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment. Workshop will cover how to introduce DevOps in your organization, what changes needed in team structures for DevOps, and architectural changes required to introduce testability and continuous deployment. Workshop will help you to understand different open source tools available for DevOps. We cover tools including Git, GitHub, Junit, Cucumber, Maven, MSBuild, Nunit, Specflow, Artifactory, SonarCube, Jenkins, Chef, Vagrant, Docker, and Nagios etc. These tools demonstration and practices may not be applicable to all organizations so we prefer to discuss prior to workshop in order to prepare lab for participants.
Is This For Me ?
This course suitable for you if you are a,
- DevOps Consultant
- Build and Release Engineer
- Scrum Master
- Team Lead
- Software Engineer
- QA Engineer
- Project Manager
- Functional Manager
What Do I Need To Know Before Attending ?
There is no prerequisite but good to read Scrum Guide and The Phoenix Project Book before attending this work. Scrum Guide freely available here.
What Will This Course Cover ?
- Understand need of agility
- Understand how agile helping organization
- Available Agile Framework
- Understand DevOps culture
- How DevOps culture can be adopted
- DevOps practices and tools
- Changes need in our day to day practice for DevOps
- Role of Development team and Operation team in DevOps
- Source Code Management
- Build Automation and artifacts management
- Continuous Integration and delivery pipelines
- Quality Assurance Practices in DevOps
- Managing Configuration and provisioning servers
- Managing Infrastructure and Infrastructure as Code
- Principles & Practices of Continuous Delivery
- Infrastructure as Code to build environment on fly
- Monitoring and managing Infrastructure
You can choose to pursue one of the certification offered by Scrum.Org based on your core skills like Dev, Test or BA track.