We offer Leading SAFe Agilist 5.1 Certification Training in the United States, a 2-day training program that would get you the theoretical and practical basics of the Scaled Agile Framework® (SAFe).
The training helps you lead agile transformation within your enterprise using the Scaled Agile Framework and its underlying principles of lean thinking and product development flow.
How to Pass SAFe Agilist Exam and Get Certified?
For SAFe Agilist certification, it is imperative to attend the Leading SAFe® 5.1 Training, and the following can be used as an assessment preparation checklist post attending the training.
Scaled Agile provides well-thought-through and comprehensive training material for all its courses and also sets a high bar around the assessment.
- Apply SAFe® in an enterprise context to enable continuous exploring, integrating, deploying and releasing values.
- Enhance Lean-Agile leadership skills and help cascade Lean-Agile Mindset and principles across the organisation.
- Enable Lean-Agile transformation at the enterprise level to achieve business agility
- Coordinate the development of large solutions by improving communication and collaboration across all projects
- Empower with a Lean Portfolio and apply Agile across the organisation, not just to the IT delivery teams
Who Should Attend?
The Leading SAFe Agilist 5.1 Certification course is for anyone involved in product and solution development at the scale using Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe). It is particularly beneficial for:
- Chief Executive Officer
- Portfolio Manager, Consultant
- Business Analyst, Agile Coach
- Solution or Systems Architect
- CIO, Engineer, Project Manager
- Team Lead, Release Train Engineer
- Program Manager Change Agent
- Vice President, Scrum Master
100% Success Rate Guarantee
Agilemania offers a 2-day SAFe Agilist 5.1 Certification training, aimed at building SAFe knowledge, that can lead to your SAFe Agilist certification. Download the brochure and check the different Focus Areas covered within these 2 days of training.
How about putting your Scrum knowledge to the test?
Prove Your Scrum Knowledge and Get Certified! Test your basic Scrum knowledge and practice for the Professional Scrum Master certification.
All participants completing the SAFe Agilist 5.1 Certification Training course will receive a password to attempt the Certification Training assessment for the same. The participants need to attempt the SAFe Agilist assessment within 30 days of receiving their free password and score at least 75% to pass the exam in order to get certified.
Retake policy – Immediately after the first attempt, the second attempt on the exam (first retake) can be taken. While there is a 10- day wait period for the third attempt; the fourth attempt necessitates a 30-day wait time
- Get trained for 100% success
- Join Our Dynamic Community
- Training from seasoned Agile coaches
- Post-workshop support by the coaches