Leading SAFe Agilist 5.1 Training – Singapore
We offer Leading SAFe 5.1 With Agilist Certification Training in Singapore, a 2-day training program that gives you the knowledge to become a Certified SAFe Agilist. This training helps you to lead agile transformation within your enterprise using the Scaled Agile Framework and its underlying principles of flexibility, lean thinking, and product development flow.
We offer Leading SAFe Agilist 5.1 Certification Training in Singapore, a 2-day training program that would get you the theoretical and practical basics of the Scaled Agile Framework® (SAFe). The training helps you lead agile transformation within your enterprise using the Scaled Agile Framework and its underlying principles of lean thinking and product development flow.
The Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) is a knowledge base of proven, integrated principles, practices, and competencies for achieving business agility using Lean, Agile, and DevOps. Created by Dean Leffingwell, this framework effortlessly aligns and synchronizes for large-scale, multi-team Agile projects to develop and deliver enterprise-class technology-based solutions with high quality and faster time-to-market.
We are a group of coaches who are involved with Agile transformation with the leading companies in Banking & Insurance, Manufacturing, Retails, Electricals, FMCG, Oil & Gas, Auditing and many more. We are not just a training company, but a known identity in agile coaching, and consulting in India, Malaysia, Singapore, and rest of the APAC region.
Our public mentoring program for Scrum Masters, Product Owners, and Agile coaches is a well-known program among professionals. We are an equally known name for running coach-the-coach programs within corporates adopting an agile way of working. We have been delivering live virtual classes since this pandemic and have started all certification training through live virtual mode. We have been collecting feedback since beginning to serve our participants in a better way.
|Apr 19 - 20, 2021||Preeth Pandalay, Sumeet Madan||Enroll Now|
|May 27 - 28, 2021||Preeth Pandalay, Sumeet Madan||Enroll Now|
|Jun 21 - 22, 2021||Preeth Pandalay, Sumeet Madan||Enroll Now|
|Jul 26 - 27, 2021||Preeth Pandalay, Sumeet Madan||Enroll Now|
|Aug 30 - 31, 2021||Preeth Pandalay, Sumeet Madan||Enroll Now|
|Oct 02 - 03, 2021||Preeth Pandalay, Sumeet Madan||Enroll Now|
Can’t Find a Batch You’re Looking For?
We Bring a Few Unique Benefits to Maximize Your Value for Choosing Us
- 99.99% assurance to meet your expectations based on 4.9/5 rating for our online agile & Scrum training. Get full refund if you happen to be in .01%
- Lifetime access to our contents in the form of regular videos, blogs, tutorials, and webinars
- Comprehensive support to kickstart your career in a selected role to support agility in your organization
- 100% assurance to pass the exam with our unique approach of teaching
- 1:1 coaching with our coaches after training on a need basis
We have a team of experienced coaches who are working as transformation consultants in leading companies from Banking & Insurance, Manufacturing, Oil & Gas, FMCG, Auditing, Electricals and many more domains. All coaches are also experienced trainers with over 16 years and collective wisdom of over 50 years in the world of Agile. We are a group of 6 coaches, and all have unique skills and share a shared vision and goal. You can read more about them on our website.
Naveen Kumar Singh is a Professional Scrum Trainer (PST) from Scrum.org, LeSS-Friendly Scrum Trainer (LFST) from LeSS Read More...
An executive turned transformation consultant with 21+ years of learning, Preeth trains and coaches organizations Read More...
Sumeet Madan is a Pragmatic Change Agent in the Agile Transformations He carries 16 years of rich experience Read More...
- Apply SAFe® in an enterprise context to enable continuous exploring, integrating, deploying and releasing values.
- Enhance Lean-Agile leadership skills and help cascade Lean-Agile Mindset and principles across the organisation.
- Enable Lean-Agile transformation at the enterprise level to achieve business agility
- Coordinate the development of large solutions by improving communication and collaboration across all projects
- Empower with a Lean Portfolio and apply Agile across the organisation, not just to the IT delivery teams
Have More Questions?
Let us know your query & our experts will get in touch with you ASAP.
Who Should Attend?
The Leading SAFe Agilist 5.1 Certification course is for anyone involved in product and solution development at the scale using Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe). It is particularly beneficial for:
- Employees and change agents
- Executives up to management level
- Project leader and program manager
- Product manager and product owner
Regardless of experience, any interested individual can attend this course. However, it is highly recommended that those who intend to take the SAFe® 5.1 Agilist (SA) certification exam should have:
- Prior working experience in Scrum
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in software development, testing, product or project management and business analysis.
Excited to start working as a Safe Practitioner?
Agilemania offers a 2-day SAFe Agilist 5.1 Certification training, aimed at building SAFe knowledge, that can lead to your SAFe Agilist certification. Download the brochure and check the different Focus Areas covered within these 2 days of training.
What Participants Have to Say About Our Trainer
It was great learning from Preeth and Naveen, the instructors for ICAgile ICP-ACC.
One of my best experiences in a virtual classroom. So much fun and learning with Piyush Rahate.
Thank you Preeth. A very professionally conducted and interactive class you facilitated.
All participants completing the SAFe Agilist 5.1 Certification Training course will receive a password to attempt the Certification Training assessment for the same. The participants need to attempt the SAFe Agilist assessment within 30 days of receiving their free password and score at least 75% to pass the exam in order to get certified.
Retake policy – Immediately after the first attempt, the second attempt on the exam (first retake) can be taken. While there is a 10- day wait period for the third attempt; the fourth attempt necessitates a 30-day wait time
- Get trained for 100% success
- Join Our Dynamic Community
- Training from seasoned Agile coaches
- Post-workshop support by the coaches