The Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) is a knowledge base of proven, integrated principles, practices, and competencies for achieving business agility using Lean, Agile, and DevOps. Created by Dean Leffingwell, this framework effortlessly aligns and synchronizes for large-scale, multi-team Agile projects to develop and deliver enterprise-class technology-based solutions with high quality and faster time-to-market.
Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) – Leading SAFe 5.1 With Agilist Certification Training in Chennai, India is intended to those who lead the agile initiatives in a large organization/bigger teams, nevertheless not limited to leaders, project & program managers, and directors.
When an enterprise changes, it is a fundamental business process. Meanwhile, it is critical to ensure that its team members truly embrace the how and why of the transformation.
Why Choose Us?
- 10% Discount on Any Future Training
- 3 Most Sought Agile Courses at No Cost
- Constant Learning Support by “Agile 30”
- Free Scrum Framework Poster to all Participants
- Free Webinar every week on your choice of topics
- One-on-one mentoring by SPCs to improve Your SAFe knowledge
- Apply SAFe® in an enterprise context to enable continuous exploring, integrating, deploying and releasing values.
- Enhance Lean-Agile leadership skills and help cascade Lean-Agile Mindset and principles across the organisation.
- Enable Lean-Agile transformation at the enterprise level to achieve business agility
- Coordinate the development of large solutions by improving communication and collaboration across all projects
- Empower with a Lean Portfolio and apply Agile across the organisation, not just to the IT delivery teams
SAFe® 5.1 Agilist Certification Process
- Register for SAFe Training
- Attend 2 Days' Instructor Led Training
- Get Free Exam Password
- Write Online SAFe Exam
- Clear Exam
- Get SAFe Certification With Lifetime Validity
Who Should Attend?
The Leading SAFe Agilist 5.1 Certification course is for anyone involved in software development using the Scrum Framework. It is particularly beneficial for those within an organization, accountable for maximizing Scrum.
Seasoned agilists all set to help organizations realize suprior way of implementation and execution.
All participants completing the SAFe Agilist 5.1 Certification Training course will receive a password to attempt the Certification Training assessment for the same. The participants need to attempt the SAFe Agilist assessment within 30 days of receiving their free password and score at least 75% to pass the exam in order to get certified
Retake policy – Immediately after the first attempt, the second attempt on exam(first retake) can be taken. While there is a 10- day wait period for the third attempt; the fourth attempt necessitates a 30-day wait time
Regardless of experience, any interested individual can attend this course. However, it is highly recommended that those who intend to take the SAFe® 5.1 Agilist (SA) certification exam should have:
- Prior working experience in Scrum.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in software development, testing, product or project management and business analysis.
Excited to start working as a SAFe Practitioner?
Agilemania offers a 2-day SAFe Agilist 5.1 Certification training, aimed at building SAFe knowledge, that can lead to your SAFe Agilist certification. Download the brochure and check the different Focus Areas covered within these 2 days of training.
What Participants Have to Say About Our Trainer