Agile Fundamentals ICAgile (ICP) Training – Singapore
This 2 days Agile Fundamentals ICP Training Singapore is foundational and the gateway to all other ICAgile tracks, the ICP certification has the broadest target audience. It is appropriate for those new to the agile world, and for practitioners who recognize the need to focus on “being” agile in addition to “doing” agile.
In order to succeed with agile, teams and organizations should focus first on “being agile” as a foundation for success in “doing agile.” Agile Fundamentals ICP Training in Singapore learning objectives delve into key concepts such as adaptive planning, value-driven development, team collaboration and frequent feedback for continuous improvement. The course also covers the history of agile, the agile manifesto, the agile principles, and some widely applied frameworks and practices. Students come away with a solid understanding of core concepts as they prepare to embark on their agile journey. Consequently, participants leave the course more confident in five key areas:
- The intention behind agile practices
- Value-driven development
- Adaptive planning
- Customer engagement in agile
- Putting lean agile into action
Agilemania is a reputed name in agile coaching, consulting, and training in India, Malaysia, Singapore, and other countries in the Asia Pacific. Our public mentoring program for Scrum Masters, Product Owners, and Agile coaches is well accepted and recommended by industry professionals. We are also known for our coach-the-coach programs within corporates adopting an agile way of working. We have been delivering live virtual classes for long and have started all certification training through live virtual mode. We have been rated 4.9 out of 5 at Trustpilot.
We Bring a Few Unique Benefits to Maximize Your Value for Choosing Us
- 99.99% assurance to meet your expectations based on 4.9/5 rating for our online agile & Scrum training. Get full refund if you happen to be in .01%
- Lifetime access to our contents in the form of regular videos, blogs, tutorials, and webinars
- Comprehensive support to kickstart your career in a selected role to support agility in your organization
- 100% assurance to pass the exam with our unique approach of teaching
- 1:1 coaching with our coaches after training on a need basis
We believe that the coach trainer and not the certification is what makes the difference. Teaching is an essential skill for agile coaches, and our coaches demonstrate the same while teaching. To live our values and do not engage 3rd party or outside trainers just to do business. Teaching is a way to communicate the values that we bring to an organization. We are a group of 6 coaches, and all have unique skills and have shared vision and goals. You can read more about them on our website.
Naveen Kumar Singh is a Professional Scrum Trainer (PST) from Scrum.org, LeSS-Friendly Scrum Trainer (LFST) from LeSS Read More...
An executive turned transformation consultant with 21+ years of learning, Preeth trains and coaches organizations Read More...
Sumeet Madan is a Pragmatic Change Agent in the Agile Transformations He carries 16 years of rich experience Read More...
- Origin and History of Agile.
- Agile Values and Principles.
- Clarity about transitioning to the Agile roles.
- What is Empirical Process?
- Deeper understanding of various agile frameworks.
- Understanding about where to use Scrum, Kanban or both.
- Scrum Roles, Artifacts and events.
- Definition of Done and Acceptance Criteria.
- Exploring Differences between various frameworks.
- Tools for Agile Project Management.
- Tracking and measuring project success in agile.
- Value delivery vs Fixed Schedule Project.
- Essential elements for Agile Way of Working.
- Overview about Scrum framework.
Have More Questions?
Let us know and our experts will get in touch with you ASAP.
Who Should Attend?
There are no specific requirements needed to attend the Agile Fundamentals Training Singapore. If you are looking for improvements in the way they work, want to start using Agile at work or levelling up their knowledge, have creative work that requires frequent feedback from the client or user.
There are no hard prerequisites for attending this Agile Fundamentals Training Singapore; however, a basic understanding of Agile and some experience on an agile team could be useful. It is advisable to go through the Scrum Guide available for free at scrumguides.org before attending this training.
Ready to start your journey from mindset to mastery?
Agilemania offers a 2-day Agile Foundations (ICP) Training in Singapore to build Agile Practitioner knowledge, leading to your Agile Foundations (ICP) certification. Download the brochure and check the different focus areas that are covered within these two days of training.
What Participants Have to Say About Our Trainer
~ Shreya Dey
~ Andrei Gavrila
~ Sadik Algul
Thank You Preeth
~ Sagar Kasatkar
~ Haragopal Pasumarti
It was an excellent!
~ Ananth Prakash J K
Deep Dive Workshop
~ Miki Yap
~ Kay Salgado
Thanks a Bunch!
~ Nor Hakimah
~ Boon Wee
After completion of the workshop, each participant will receive a certificate from ICAgile granted as ICAgile Certified Professional (ICP).
- Get trained for 100% success
- Join Our Dynamic Community
- Training from seasoned Agile coaches
- Post-workshop support by the coaches