Professional DevOps Foundations Certification Training Singapore
Professional DevOps Foundations Training Singapore is to help participants to understand Agile, DevOps, DevOps culture and Practices. The workshop provides an introduction session on Continuous Development, Continuous Testing, Continuous Integration, and Continuous Deployment.
Professional DevOps Foundations workshop Singapore is focused on understanding the steps to introduce DevOps in your organization, Change the team structures suitable for DevOps, and understand the architectural changes required to introduce testability and continuous deployment. Training will also cover different open source tools available for DevOps and will practice as well. In short, this is a practical hands-on workshop for technical as well as non-technical people. We cover tools including Git, Junit, Cucumber, Maven, Jenkins, Docker, Vagrant, Ansible, AWS, and Nagios, etc.
Agilemania is a reputed name in agile coaching, consulting, and training in India, Malaysia, Singapore, and other countries in the Asia Pacific. Our public mentoring program for Scrum Masters, Product Owners, and Agile coaches is well accepted and recommended by industry professionals. We are also known for our coach-the-coach programs within corporates adopting an agile way of working. We have been delivering live virtual classes for long and have started all certification training through live virtual mode. We have been rated 4.9 out of 5 at Trustpilot.
We Bring a Few Unique Benefits to Maximize Your Value for Choosing Us
- 99.99% assurance to meet your expectations based on 4.9/5 rating for our online agile & Scrum training. Get full refund if you happen to be in .01%
- Lifetime access to our contents in the form of regular videos, blogs, tutorials, and webinars
- Comprehensive support to kickstart your career in a selected role to support agility in your organization
- 100% assurance to pass the exam with our unique approach of teaching
- 1:1 coaching with our coaches after training on a need basis
We believe that the coach trainer and not the certification is what makes the difference. Teaching is an essential skill for agile coaches, and our coaches demonstrate the same while teaching. To live our values and do not engage 3rd party or outside trainers just to do business. Teaching is a way to communicate the values that we bring to an organization. We are a group of 6 coaches, and all have unique skills and have shared vision and goals. You can read more about them on our website.
Naveen Kumar Singh is a Professional Scrum Trainer (PST) from Scrum.org, LeSS-Friendly Scrum Trainer (LFST) from LeSS Read More...
- Clear understanding for need of DevOps in your organization.
- Get to know how DevOps helping organizations.
- Understand DevOps culture vs others.
- How DevOps culture can be adopted.
- Changes need in our day to day practice for DevOps.
- Role of Development team and Operation team in DevOps.
- Source Code Management.
- Build Automation Practices.
- Continuous Integration and delivery pipelines.
- Quality Assurance Practices in DevOps.
- Managing Configuration and provisioning servers.
- Managing Infrastructure and Infrastructure as Code.
- Cloud computing and use of cloud computing in DevOps.
- Principles & Practices of Continuous Delivery.
- Continuous Deployment on Cloud.
- Managing Database and database versioning.
Have More Questions?
Let us know your query & our experts will get in touch with you ASAP.
Who Needs This Program?
Development team members including developers, testers, architects, leads and scrum masters.
There are no hard prerequisites for attending this workshop; however, a basic understanding of Agile and some experience on an agile team could be useful. It is advisable to go through the Scrum Guide available for free at scrumguides.org before attending this training.
Agilemania offers a 4-days Professional Devops Foundations training Singapore to build Agile Practitioner knowledge, leading to your Professional Devops Foundations certification. Download the brochure and check the different focus areas that are covered within these three days of training.
What Participants Say About Our Trainers
~ Andrei Gavrila
~ Shreya Dey
~ Sadik Algul
Thank You Preeth
~ Sagar Kasatkar
~ Haragopal Pasumarti
It was an excellent!
~ Ananth Prakash J K
Deep Dive Workshop
~ Miki Yap
~ Kay Salgado
Thanks a Bunch!
~ Nor Hakimah
~ Boon Wee
Hands-on activities (60-70%) and discussion on mentioned topics (30-40%). Hands-on activities includes creating build, setting up CI server, creating Server on fly, provisioning servers through code, configuring servers and deploying build and some group creativity activities like design delivery pipelines and value stream mapping etc.
- Get trained for 100% success
- Join Our Dynamic Community
- Training from seasoned Agile coaches
- Post-workshop support by the coaches