Professional DevOps Foundations workshop is focused on understanding the steps to introduce DevOps in your organization, Change the team structures suitable for DevOps, and understand the architectural changes required to introduce testability and continuous deployment. Training will also cover different open source tools available for DevOps and will practice as well.
In short, this is a practical hands-on workshop for technical as well as non-technical people. We cover tools including Git, Junit, Cucumber, Maven, Jenkins, Docker, Vagrant, Ansible, AWS, and Nagios, etc.
What Participants Say About Our Trainers
~ Andrei Gavrila
~ Shreya Dey
~ Sadik Algul
Thank You Preeth
~ Sagar Kasatkar
~ Haragopal Pasumarti
It was an excellent!
~ Ananth Prakash J K
Deep Dive Workshop
~ Miki Yap
~ Kay Salgado
Thanks a Bunch!
~ Nor Hakimah
~ Boon Wee
Trusted by the Best
- Clear understanding for need of DevOps in your organization.
- Get to know how DevOps helping organizations.
- Understand DevOps culture vs others.
- How DevOps culture can be adopted.
- Changes need in our day to day practice for DevOps.
- Role of Development team and Operation team in DevOps.
- Source Code Management.
- Build Automation Practices.
- Continuous Integration and delivery pipelines.
- Quality Assurance Practices in DevOps.
- Managing Configuration and provisioning servers.
- Managing Infrastructure and Infrastructure as Code.
- Cloud computing and use of cloud computing in DevOps.
- Principles & Practices of Continuous Delivery.
- Continuous Deployment on Cloud.
- Managing Database and database versioning.
Who Needs This Program?
Development team members including-
- Leads & Scrum Masters
Why Choose Us?
High Success Rate
Course Delivered by Certified PSTs
Checkout to avail the running discount
Post-workshop support by the coaches
Get 40% Discount on the PSM II Training
Join a community of 35,000+ Practitioner
Agilemania offers a 4-days Professional Devops Foundations training to build Agile Practitioner knowledge, leading to your Professional Devops Foundations certification. Download the brochure and check the different focus areas that are covered within these 4-days of training.
Hands-on activities (60-70%) and discussion on mentioned topics (30-40%). Hands-on activities includes creating build, setting up CI server, creating Server on fly, provisioning servers through code, configuring servers and deploying build and some group creativity activities like design delivery pipelines and value stream mapping etc.
- High Success Rate
- Join Our Dynamic Community
- Training from seasoned Agile coaches
- Post-workshop support by the coaches