Scrum Alliance has adopted the Scrum Guide, The Definitive Guide to Scrum: The Rules of the Game, co-authored and updated (most recently in 2017) by the co-creators of the Scrum framework, as the guiding curriculum for this offering. CSPO candidates are expected to build a body of knowledge of the Scrum framework, including its roles, events, and artifacts.
Incorporating Scrum principles and practices takes diligence, patience, and a commitment to continuous improvement. Scrum is a framework, not a prescriptive methodology. Participants in a CSPO offering should expect that each Learning Objective identified in this document will be covered. Students should also expect that the Scrum Foundations Learning Objectives are covered either before or during the offering.
What Participants Say About Our Trainers
~ Andrei Gavrila
~ Shreya Dey
~ Sadik Algul
Thank You Preeth
~ Sagar Kasatkar
~ Haragopal Pasumarti
It was an excellent!
~ Ananth Prakash J K
Deep Dive Workshop
~ Miki Yap
~ Kay Salgado
Thanks a Bunch!
~ Nor Hakimah
~ Boon Wee
Trusted by the Best
- Product Owner Core Competencies.
- Describing Purpose and Strategy.
- Understanding Customers and Users.
- Validating Product Assumptions.
- Working with the Product Backlog.
Who Should Attend?
If you’re someone who is comfortable with the “business side” of projects, you are probably the right person to become a Certified Scrum Product Owner® (CSPO®). While the Scrum Master helps the Scrum Team work together to learn and implement Scrum, as a CSPO, you create the product vision, order the Product Backlog, and make sure the best possible job is done to delight the customer.
100% Success Rate Guarantee
Agilemania offers a 2-day CSPO training aimed at beginning Scrum Product Owner that can lead to your CSPO certification. Download the brochure and check the different Focus Areas covered within these 2 days of training.
- This training is certified by International Consortium for Agile (ICAgile), a certification and accreditation body.
- Upon completing the course and submission and approval of your course assignment, you will receive (knowledge) certification in ICP- Agile Team Facilitation (ICP-ATF).
- Get trained for 100% success
- Join Our Dynamic Community
- Training from seasoned Agile coaches
- Post-workshop support by the coaches