Certified Scrum Developer® (CSD) Training – Malaysia
Achieving the Certified Scrum Developer® (CSD) Program is an ever-increasing requirement for Development Team working in an Agile environment. The CSD course at Scrum Alliance is designed for software development teams including developers, testers, analysts, UI/UX, infrastructure engineers and anyone part of the development team who are building software in a Scrum environment. Strengthen your technical skills in Agile software development with hands-on instructions.
This program introduces Agile Values & Principles, Scrum Framework, Acceptance Test Driven Development, Behavior Driven Development, Test Driven Development, Refactoring, Emergent Design, Agile Architecture, Collaboration, and refactoring techniques to the audience and follows a life cycle approach where participants get to learn how to practice these in real-life projects. Participants learn to implement TDD on a project developing in either java, .net, ruby, python or C++ framework. The Certified Scrum Developer® (CSD) Certification Training in Malaysia also covers how to effectively work on legacy code and break dependencies. The expected business outcome is readable, maintainable code going forward as well as reduction defects.
Agilemania is a reputed name in agile coaching, consulting, and training in India, Malaysia, Singapore, and other countries in the Asia Pacific. Our public mentoring program for Scrum Masters, Product Owners, and Agile coaches is well accepted and recommended by industry professionals. We are also known for our coach-the-coach programs within corporates adopting an agile way of working. We have been delivering live virtual classes for long and have started all certification training through live virtual mode. We have been rated 4.9 out of 5 at Trustpilot.
We Bring a Few Unique Benefits to Maximize Your Value for Choosing Us
- 99.99% assurance to meet your expectations based on 4.9/5 rating for our online agile & Scrum training. Get full refund if you happen to be in .01%
- Lifetime access to our contents in the form of regular videos, blogs, tutorials, and webinars
- Comprehensive support to kickstart your career in a selected role to support agility in your organization
- 100% assurance to pass the exam with our unique approach of teaching
- 1:1 coaching with our coaches after training on a need basis
We believe that the coach trainer and not the certification is what makes the difference. Teaching is an essential skill for agile coaches, and our coaches demonstrate the same while teaching. To live our values and do not engage 3rd party or outside trainers just to do business. Teaching is a way to communicate the values that we bring to an organization. We are a group of 6 coaches, and all have unique skills and have shared vision and goals. You can read more about them on our website.
Naveen Kumar Singh is a Professional Scrum Trainer (PST) from Scrum.org, LeSS-Friendly Scrum Trainer (LFST) from LeSS Read More...
- Learn Scrum as a development team.
- Increase the effectiveness of the Scrum framework .
- A clear understanding of the rules of Scrum through the empirical foundation of Scrum.
- Learn agile requirement management using specification by examples.
- Learn to write executable requirement with the help of BDD and ATDD.
- Learn to write testable code using Test-Driven Development (TDD).
- Learn how to refactor code and when to refactor.
- Learn about DevOps practices to improve delivery and deployment .
- Learn emergent design to keep the framework and design simple.
- Learn about team collaboration using pair programming and mob programming.
Have More Questions?
Let us know and our experts will get in touch with you ASAP.
Who Should Attend?
This Certified Scrum Developer® (CSD) Program is for developers and teams interested in agile engineering practices and for everybody who wants to master the technical challenges of the Scrum framework. The training connects a hands-on experience with the Scrum philosophy.
Course Topics (Agenda for 5 days):
The whole workshop will be delivered in 10 Sprints with a possible agenda as below:
- In order to earn a Certified Scrum Developer® (CSD) Training in Malaysia, we require at least five days of formal training taught by a Scrum Alliance Registered Education Provider (REP) and a Scrum Alliance Authorized Instructor.
- CSM holders can skip the first 2 days and undertake the 3-day Technical Training alone.
- Laptops/Desktops with required software and internet connection. The software will be provided by the facilitator.
Ready to start working as a Certified Scrum Developer?
Agilemania offers a 5-days CSD training in Malaysia, aimed at software developers (programmers) who are building software in a Scrum environment. If you are new to this role, don’t know where to start?
What Participants Say About Our Trainers
~ Andrei Gavrila
~ Shreya Dey
~ Sadik Algul
Thank You Preeth
~ Sagar Kasatkar
~ Haragopal Pasumarti
Deep Dive Workshop
~ Miki Yap
~ Kay Salgado
Thanks a Bunch!
~ Nor Hakimah
~ Boon Wee
Introduction to Scrum Framework, Elements of Scrum
Test-Driven Development – why, what and how
TDD Cycle – Red, Green and Refactor
Drive the development (design and implementation) of a User Story
Learn the concept of Emergent Design and why emergent design
How TDD helps you design software
Why testing first is better than testing after
Overview of Refactoring, Clean Code principle and Refactoring to Patterns
Software design – going deeper in SOLID design Principles
How to use mocking frameworks
Behavior Driven Development using SpecFlow/Cucumber
Specification by Examples using Gherkin language
Writing Scenarios and Scenario Outlines
Preparing Steps using xUnit framework
Difference between TDD and BDD
How to setup BDD practices within the Scrum team
Note: Hands-on activities (60-70%) and discussion on mentioned topics (30-40%). Hands-on activities include writing unit tests, code, writing examples and some group creativity activities.
- Get trained for 100% success
- Join Our Dynamic Community
- Training from seasoned Agile coaches
- Post-workshop support by the coaches