Certified LeSS Basics (CLB) Certification Training – Singapore
Certified LeSS basic course is a highly interactive, in-depth course covering the LeSS principles, framework, rules, and guides. It provides essential information for adopting and continuously improving LeSS in your organization using various thinking tools, organizational tools and action tools.
Large-Scale Scrum (LeSS) is a framework for scaling agile development to multiple teams. LeSS works gives an overview. LeSS builds on top of the Scrum principles such as empiricism, cross-functional self-managing teams and provides a framework for applying that at scale. It provides simple structural rules and guidelines on how to adopt Scrum in large product development.
The Certified LeSS Basics course is a brief introduction into the LeSS Framework. It provides a 1 day (F2F) / 2 Days (Virtual) overview of the framework and some of the essential concepts that it uses. It will help determine whether LeSS is for you but for LeSS adoptions, we’d recommend to follow it up with a LeSS Practitioner course.
Agilemania is a reputed name in agile coaching, consulting, and training in India, Malaysia, Singapore, and other countries in the Asia Pacific. Our public mentoring program for Scrum Masters, Product Owners, and Agile coaches is well accepted and recommended by industry professionals. We are also known for our coach-the-coach programs within corporates adopting an agile way of working. We have been delivering live virtual classes for long and have started all certification training through live virtual mode. We have been rated 4.9 out of 5 at Trustpilot.
We Bring a Few Unique Benefits to Maximize Your Value for Choosing Us
- 99.99% assurance to meet your expectations based on 4.9/5 rating for our online agile & Scrum training. Get full refund if you happen to be in .01%
- Lifetime access to our contents in the form of regular videos, blogs, tutorials, and webinars
- Comprehensive support to kickstart your career in a selected role to support agility in your organization
- 100% assurance to pass the exam with our unique approach of teaching
- 1:1 coaching with our coaches after training on a need basis
We believe that the coach trainer and not the certification is what makes the difference. Teaching is an essential skill for agile coaches, and our coaches demonstrate the same while teaching. To live our values and do not engage 3rd party or outside trainers just to do business. Teaching is a way to communicate the values that we bring to an organization. We are a group of 6 coaches, and all have unique skills and have shared vision and goals. You can read more about them on our website.
Naveen Kumar Singh is a Professional Scrum Trainer (PST) from Scrum.org, LeSS-Friendly Scrum Trainer (LFST) from LeSS Read More...
An executive turned transformation consultant with 21+ years of learning, Preeth trains and coaches organizations Read More...
Sumeet Madan is a Pragmatic Change Agent in the Agile Transformations He carries 16 years of rich experience Read More...
Jerry is one of the top 5 in the Agile community to have achieved the dual credential of Professional Coach (PCC) & Read More...
- Why LeSS?
- LeSS Overview and introduction to LeSS Huge
- LeSS Rules and Principles
- Feature Teams
Have More Questions?
Let us know your query & our experts will get in touch with you ASAP.
Who Needs This Program?
The main audience is developers, Scrum Masters, Product Owners, Agile Coaches and managers in product development groups who are interested in expanding their knowledge on various agile scaling approaches. The main learning goal for participants is to gain more information on what LeSS is, what LeSS is not, the purpose of LeSS and how it may be applicable in their working environment. Students will learn where to find more information about LeSS and what to do if one is interested in adopting LeSS in their company.
- Articulate why LeSS
- Explain how LeSS is a Scrum-based approach on scaling
- Summarize what impact this has on the organisational design (structures, policies, etc.)
- Explain the dynamics of component teams vs. feature teams
- Explain all LeSS roles and their purposes
- Explain why there is one and only real PO and not so-called team POs
- Explain the LeSS Complete diagram, organizing LeSS information in terms of the principles, rules, guides, and experiments
- Explain how LeSS scales over ~8 teams
Basic Scrum knowledge is expected and can be gained by attending a Professional Scrum Master or a Certified Scrum Master course, or through extensive reading Scrum Guide. It is advisable to go through the Scrum Guide available for free at scrumguides.org before attending this training.
Ready to start adopting and improving LeSS in your organization?
Agilemania offers a 1-day (F2F) or 2 Days Virtual LeSS Basics training, aimed to learn the principles and practices of LeSS to improve organizational agility. If you are new to this role, don’t know where to start?
What Participants Say About Our Trainers
~ Andrei Gavrila
~ Shreya Dey
~ Sadik Algul
Thank You Preeth
~ Sagar Kasatkar
~ Haragopal Pasumarti
Deep Dive Workshop
~ Miki Yap
~ Kay Salgado
Thanks a Bunch!
~ Nor Hakimah
~ Boon Wee
All participants will be receiving a Certified LeSS Basics certificate and an account on less. works. The LeSS Basics Certificate will not expire.
- Get trained for 100% success
- Join Our Dynamic Community
- Training from seasoned Agile coaches
- Post-workshop support by the coaches