Behavior Driven Development (BDD) Training
Behavior driven development training explores the foundations of BDD with the help of various patterns, strategies and your programming language specific BDD tools & techniques. Participants will understand how BDD simplifies evolving lean, valuable, useful, fully specified software.
This program covers fundamentals of Behavior-Driven Development using BDD tools such Cucumber, Specflow and Behave, etc. Workshop follows a software development life cycle approach where the audience learns how to practice BDD in real life projects while writing feature files using gherkin, generating steps from feature files, and writing code to pass steps. BDD is a complete agile practice and Our Behavior-Driven Development (BDD) workshop is designed to allow professionals from business and technology backgrounds to learn how to collaborate effectively.
Agilemania is a reputed name in agile coaching, consulting, and training in India, Malaysia, Singapore, and other countries in the Asia Pacific. Our public mentoring program for Scrum Masters, Product Owners, and Agile coaches is well accepted and recommended by industry professionals. We are also known for our coach-the-coach programs within corporates adopting an agile way of working. We have been delivering live virtual classes for long and have started all certification training through live virtual mode. We have been rated 4.9 out of 5 at Trustpilot.
We Bring a Few Unique Benefits to Maximize Your Value for Choosing Us
- 99.99% assurance to meet your expectations based on 4.9/5 rating for our online agile & Scrum training. Get full refund if you happen to be in .01%
- Lifetime access to our contents in the form of regular videos, blogs, tutorials, and webinars
- Comprehensive support to kickstart your career in a selected role to support agility in your organization
- 100% assurance to pass the exam with our unique approach of teaching
- 1:1 coaching with our coaches after training on a need basis
We believe that the coach trainer and not the certification is what makes the difference. Teaching is an essential skill for agile coaches, and our coaches demonstrate the same while teaching. To live our values and do not engage 3rd party or outside trainers just to do business. Teaching is a way to communicate the values that we bring to an organization. We are a group of 6 coaches, and all have unique skills and have shared vision and goals. You can read more about them on our website.
Naveen Kumar Singh is a Professional Scrum Trainer (PST) from Scrum.org, LeSS-Friendly Scrum Trainer (LFST) from LeSS Read More...
- The fundamental principles and practices of BDD.
- Example Mapping & Discovery Workshops to achieve shared understanding.
- Translating examples into Gherkin - format for executable specifications.
- The importance of a ubiquitous language for problems and solutions.
- Installing tools and setting up your development environment.
- Key differences in TDD and BDD.
- Writing first scenario for your product.
- Writing step definitions for first Scenario.
- Using parameters in step definitions.
- Techniques to keep your test code clean.
- Backgrounds, Tags, Tables, Scenario Outlines and other Gherkin tricks.
- Living documents and importance of living documents.
- Roles and responsibilities on a BDD team.
- Why and how 3 amigos sessions help in having less ambiguous requirement.
- Costs & benefits of working test-first to make informed decision.
Have More Questions?
Let us know your query & our experts will get in touch with you ASAP.
Who Needs This Program?
Business people including subject-matter experts, product owners and product managers. Development team members including business analyst, developers, testers, architects, leads and scrum masters.
Laptops/Desktops with required software and internet connection. Basic knowledge on agile software development.
Ready to start working as a Behavior Driven Development (BDD)?
Agilemania offers a 2-day Behavior Driven Development (BDD) training that can lead to your Behavior Driven Development (BDD) certification. Download the brochure and check the different Focus Areas covered within these 2 days of training.
What Participants Have to Say About Our Trainer
It was great learning from Preeth and Naveen, the instructors for ICAgile ICP-ACC.
One of my best experiences in a virtual classroom. So much fun and learning with Piyush Rahate.
Thank you Preeth. A very professionally conducted and interactive class you facilitated.
The duration of training is 1-5 days and depends on the organization needs. The public program is available for a 1-day introduction to behaviour driven development. Bring your own laptop to work through our hands-on exercises if possible else collaborate with others during the workshop. No software installation is required but if you already have IDE installed then appreciated. For exercises needing software, the same would be provided during the workshop
- Get trained for 100% success
- Join Our Dynamic Community
- Training from seasoned Agile coaches
- Post-workshop support by the coaches