The purpose of Agile Scrum Master+
To learn the practical side of a Scrum Master to be a true leader in developing an agile software product. We gain theoretical knowledge by attending a Certified Scrum Master or Professional Scrum Master so learning how to start working as a Scrum Master helps in doing things better. This program is in no way replacing CSM/PSM training and not to clear Advance Scrum Master certification. It is purely around how to start a career in Scrum Mastery.
Program Outline of Agile Scrum Master+
The Mentoring Program will run for 15 weeks and will have 2 hours of the session every week. The session will start at 7 PM India time and will take place every Thursday. Below is a high-level objective for this program.
- Gain practical knowledge on how to start developing a product using Scrum
- Gain insight into the role of a Scrum Master through experiencing for three months
- Learn effective facilitation of Scrum Events to embrace empiricism
- A better way to deal with impediments to having a high-performing team
- Enabling transparency through Scrum artifacts by having information radiators
- Tools that support remote work like Jira, Azure DevOps, and Trello
- Basic understanding of scaling frameworks such as LeSS and SAFe
- Tips and tricks around coaching and coaching conversation
- Learn to design a mentoring program for behavior change inside and outside the Scrum Team
- Know little more about technical practices such as TDD, BDD
- Learn collaboration practices such as three amigos, pair programming, and peer review
- Ultimately learn the full life-cycle of digital product delivery with DevOps
The ideal candidate for Agile Scrum Master+
Anyone can join to learn and improve skills around the above learning objective. However, it is more suitable for below people.
- You have recently acquired a Certified Scrum Master or Professional Scrum Master badge and struggled to start your journey as a Scrum Master.
- You have started as a Scrum Master but struggling with old behavior demonstrated by you and your team.
Invest on yourself
I am a firm believer in free education and conduct multiple free workshops every month. I wanted to keep this open, but it is about your commitment and my commitment to this program. You should be paying as little as INR 1500 or USD 25 per session. To receive a completion certificate, you require to attend a minimum of ten sessions.