Advanced Scrum Master PSM-II Training – Bangkok, Thailand
Join Professional Scrum Master™ level II (PSM II) training in Bangkok, Thailand is for anyone who has a good understanding of Scrum and is playing the role of Agile Coach, Scrum Master, Change Agent, or Change Leader within the organization.
The Professional Scrum Master™ level II (PSM II) training is for anyone who has a good understanding of Scrum and is playing the role of Agile Coach, Scrum Master, Change Agent, or Change Leader within the organization. The 2-day advanced scrum master training by scrum.org is about developing new skills and enhancing the existing ones.
We are a group of coaches who are involved with Agile transformation with the leading companies in Banking & Insurance, Manufacturing, Retails, Electricals, FMCG, Oil & Gas, Auditing, and many more. We are not just a training company, but a known identity in agile coaching, and consulting in India, Malaysia, Singapore, and the rest of the APAC region. Our public mentoring program for Scrum Masters, Product Owners, and Agile coaches is a well-known program among professionals. We are an equally known name for running coach-the-coach programs within corporates adopting an agile way of working.
We have been delivering live virtual classes since this pandemic and have started all certification training through live virtual mode. We have been collecting feedback since beginning to serve our participants in a better way. We have been rated 4.9 out of 5 at Trustpilot.
|Dec 18 - 19, 2021||Naveen Kumar Singh||Click to see Time and Timezone Info.||Enroll Now|
|Jan 22 - 23, 2022||Naveen Kumar Singh||Click to see Time and Timezone Info.||Enroll Now|
|Feb 23 - 24, 2022||Naveen Kumar Singh||Click to see Time and Timezone Info.||Enroll Now|
|Mar 07 - 08, 2022||Naveen Kumar Singh||Click to see Time and Timezone Info.||Enroll Now|
|Apr 06 - 07, 2022||Naveen Kumar Singh||Click to see Time and Timezone Info.||Enroll Now|
|May 05 - 06, 2022||Naveen Kumar Singh||Click to see Time and Timezone Info.||Enroll Now|
Can’t Find a Batch You’re Looking For?
We Bring a Few Unique Benefits to Maximize Your Value for Choosing Us
- 99.99% assurance to meet your expectations based on 4.9/5 rating for our online agile & Scrum training. Get full refund if you happen to be in .01%
- Lifetime access to our contents in the form of regular videos, blogs, tutorials, and webinars
- Comprehensive support to kickstart your career in a selected role to support agility in your organization
- 100% assurance to pass the exam with our unique approach of teaching
- 1:1 coaching with our coaches after training on a need basis
We believed that every learner must see who the coach is and not the framework, content or certification. Teaching is an essential skill for agile coaches, and our coaches demonstrate the same while teaching. To retain our values, we don’t engage 3rd party or outside trainers just to do business. Teaching is a way to communicate the values that we bring to an organization. We are a group of 6 coaches, and all have unique skills and share a shared vision and goal. You can read more about them on our website.
Naveen Kumar Singh is a Professional Scrum Trainer (PST) from Scrum.org, LeSS-Friendly Scrum Trainer (LFST) from LeSS Read More...
An executive turned transformation consultant with 21+ years of learning, Preeth trains and coaches organizations Read More...
Sumeet Madan is a Pragmatic Change Agent in the Agile Transformations He carries 16 years of rich experience Read More...
- What makes an effective Scrum Master
- How to support the Scrum Team
- How to support the organization
- Challenges of middle management
- Dealing with complexity and impediments
- Measurement in Scrum
- Successful product delivery and “Done”
- Facilitation techniques
- How to apply Scrum Values and Principles for decision making.
- Understanding Servant Leadership
- Tips and Techniques for Scrum Masters to work with a wider organization.
Have More Questions?
Let us know your query & our experts will get in touch with you ASAP.
Who Should Attend?
The Professional Scrum Master II course is for anyone involved in software development using the Scrum Framework. It is particularly beneficial for those people within an organization accountable for getting the most out of Scrum, including Scrum Masters, Agile Coaches, Change Agents, Leaders, and Managers.
Take Free Scrum Assessments
How about putting your Scrum knowledge to the test? Take online quiz to validate your basic Scrum knowledge. Boost your knowledge with practice test from Agilemania.
Excited to start working as an Advance Scrum Master?
Agilemania offers a 2-day PSM-II training in Bangkok, Thailand, aimed at beginning Scrum Masters, that can lead to your PSM-II certification. Advance Scrum Masters have a difficult role to perform. If you are new to this role, don’t know where to start?
What Participants Say About Our Trainers
~ Andrei Gavrila
~ Shreya Dey
~ Sadik Algul
Thank You Preeth
~ Sagar Kasatkar
~ Haragopal Pasumarti
Deep Dive Workshop
~ Miki Yap
~ Kay Salgado
Thanks a Bunch!
~ Nor Hakimah
~ Boon Wee
Over the 2 days, students will learn about areas critical to growing as a successful Scrum Master such as how the principles and values of Scrum help guide Scrum Masters in the decisions they make and how the Scrum Master can help change the environment of Scrum Teams, creating an environment for agility to thrive.
After the Course Completion
- The password to take the PSM II assessment – $250
- 2nd attempt for PSM II assessment is free – $250
- 40% discount on the PSM III assessment – $200
- Lifetime validity of your certificate – No renewal charges for certification.
- Get trained for 100% success
- Join Our Dynamic Community
- Training from seasoned Agile coaches
- Post-workshop support by the coaches