In order to succeed with agile, teams and organizations should focus first on “being agile” as a foundation for success in “doing agile.” Agile fundamentals ICP training learning objectives delve into key concepts such as adaptive planning, value-driven development, team collaboration and frequent feedback for continuous improvement. The course also covers the history of agile, the agile manifesto, the agile principles, and some widely applied frameworks and practices. Students come away with a solid understanding of core concepts as they prepare to embark on their agile journey.
Consequently, participants leave the course more confident in five key areas:
- The intention behind agile practices
- Value-driven development
- Adaptive planning
- Customer engagement in agile
- Putting lean agile into action
What Participants Say About Our Trainers
~ Andrei Gavrila
~ Shreya Dey
~ Sadik Algul
Thank You Preeth
~ Sagar Kasatkar
~ Haragopal Pasumarti
It was an excellent!
~ Ananth Prakash J K
Deep Dive Workshop
~ Miki Yap
~ Kay Salgado
Thanks a Bunch!
~ Nor Hakimah
~ Boon Wee
Trusted by the Best
- Origin and History of Agile.
- Agile Values and Principles.
- Clarity about transitioning to the Agile roles.
- What is Empirical Process?
- Deeper understanding about various agile frameworks.
- Understanding about where to use Scrum, Kanban or both.
- Overview about Scrum framework.
- Scrum Roles, Artifacts and events.
- Definition of Done and Acceptance Criteria.
- Exploring Differences between various frameworks.
- Tools for Agile Project Management.
- Tracking and measuring project success in agile.
- Value delivery vs Fixed Schedule Project.
- Essential elements for Agile Way of Working.
Who Should Attend?
There are no specific requirements needed to attend this workshop. If you are looking for improvements in the way they work, want to start using Agile at work or levelling up their knowledge, have creative work that requires frequent feedback from the client or user.
Why Choose Us?
High Success Rate
Checkout to avail the running discount
Post-workshop support by the coaches
Course Delivered by Certified Agile Coach
Join a community of 35,000+ Practitioner
Agilemania offers a 2-days Agile Foundations (ICP) training to build Agile Practitioner knowledge, leading to your Agile Foundations (ICP) certification. Download the brochure and check the different focus areas that are covered within these three days of training.
After completion of the workshop, each participant will receive a certificate from ICAgile granted as ICAgile Certified Professional (ICP).
- Get trained for 100% success
- Join Our Dynamic Community
- Training from seasoned Agile coaches
- Post-workshop support by the coaches
Agile Foundations (ICP) Training and Certification FAQs
Seasoned agilist all set to help organizations realize superior’s way of implementation and execution.