Join Agile Coach Training to Learn the art of facilitation and coaching and enable individuals’ and organizations’ business success.
Looking at the need for experienced agile team coaches, Agilemania has come up with a dual-certification program to support aspiring coaches through a comprehensive FIVE days program. It is an online live virtual class that will get delivered in TWO formats and THREE Time Zone. Most of the courses will have two coaches to support learners and address their questions.
The Agile Coaching track explores the mindset, stances, and skills needed for effective facilitation, coaching, mentoring, and teaching in an agile team context. More importantly, it emphasizes the self-awareness and self-management required to navigate these stances in service teams and serve as a role model of agile values and principles. The track also focuses on guiding a team’s journey from startup to high-performance. The knowledge-based certifications in this track are Agile Team Facilitation and Agile Coaching. Once learners obtain this foundation upon which to build competence, they can strive toward the coveted ICAgile Certified Expert in Agile Coaching (ICE-AC).
Have More Questions?
Let us know your query & our experts will get in touch with you ASAP.
ICAgile – Agile Team Facilitation (ICP-ATF) learning objective and ICAgile – Agile Team Coach (ICP-ACC) learning objective.
- Guide the learner into understanding an Agile Coaching stance – a blend of their skills and attitudes they will need to hold-to in the work of Agile Coaching: a mindful how to be.
- Meeting/workshop structure for a greater experience.
- The role of an agile team facilitator in business agility.
- Facilitating meetings and workshops for collaboration.
- Health checks of agile teams.
- The intent is that the coach-at-work should consciously consider and choose from their stances (facilitation, teaching, professional coaching, and mentoring) as they partner with teams and individuals for their success.
- The mindset and role of the agile team facilitator.
- Agile coaching journey starting from facilitation.
- Agile team facilitator techniques.
- Leading collaborative discussions.
Monthly classes are starting from 11 AM to 6 PM India Time over the weekend. (Andrei and Preeth)
Agile Course Brochure
Become an Agile certified coach and learn
valuable Agile coaching skills.