The SAFe® for Architects course in Europe prepares System, Solution, and Enterprise Architects to engage across the organization as effective leaders and change agents who collaboratively deliver architectural solutions. During this three-day course, attendees will explore the roles, responsibilities, and mindset of Agile Architects, and appreciate how to align architecture with business value and drive continuous flow to large systems-of-systems while supporting SAFe program execution.
This course is for senior technical contributors who need to understand the role of System, Solution, and Enterprise Architects in Lean-Agile enterprises. The course is also appropriate for individuals desiring a deeper view into how architecture enables continuous value flow and how architects engage in, and contribute to, a Lean-Agile enterprise.
What Participants Say About Our Trainers
~ Andrei Gavrila
~ Shreya Dey
~ Sadik Algul
Thank You Preeth
~ Sagar Kasatkar
~ Haragopal Pasumarti
It was an excellent!
~ Ananth Prakash J K
Deep Dive Workshop
~ Miki Yap
~ Kay Salgado
Thanks a Bunch!
~ Nor Hakimah
~ Boon Wee
Trusted by the Best
- How to develop and communicate the architectural vision.
- How to develop solution vision, intent, and roadmaps.
- How to prepare and deliver software effectively and continuously.
- How to lead and coach architects and team members during PI Planning and execution
Who Should Attend?
- Product Managers, Product Owners, Business Owners, and Business Analysts
- Solution, Program and Portfolio Managers, and Process Leads
- Enterprise, Solution, and System Architects
Why Choose Us?
High Success Rate
Course Delivered by Certified SPCs
Checkout to avail the running discount
Post-workshop support by the coaches
Agilemania is a Scaled Agile Gold Partner
Join a community of 35,000+ Practitioner
Agilemania offers a 3-day SAFe® for Architects Training in Europe, aimed at building SAFe® knowledge, that can lead to your Certified SAFe® Architect certification. Download the brochure and check the different Focus Areas covered within these 3 days of training.
All participants completing the SAFe® Architect Certification Training will receive a password to attempt the Certification Training assessment for the same. The participants need to attempt the SAFe® Architect assessment within 30 days of receiving their free password and score at least 75% to pass the exam in order to get certified.
Retake policy – Immediately after the first attempt, the second attempt on the exam (first retake) can be taken. While there is a 10- day wait period for the third attempt; the fourth attempt necessitates a 30-day wait time
- Get trained for 100% success
- Join Our Dynamic Community
- Training from seasoned Agile coaches
- Post-workshop support by the coaches