Certified SAFe® DevOps Practitioner Training – USA
Learn the right mindset, skills, and tools to create successful products—from inception to retirement—using Agile techniques. We assure the immersive experience to meet your expectations, and this is based on our 4.9/5 Trustpilot rating by the candidates.
To compete in a disruptive global market, every organization needs to deliver valuable technology solutions at the speed of business. This requires a shared DevOps mindset among all the people needed to define, build, test, deploy, and release software-driven systems—not just the engineers operating a CI/CD pipeline.
We are a group of coaches who are involved with Agile transformation with the leading companies in Banking & Insurance, Manufacturing, Retails, Electricals, FMCG, Oil & Gas, Auditing and many more. We are not just a training company, but a known identity in agile coaching, and consulting in India, Malaysia, Singapore, and rest of the APAC region.
Our public mentoring program for Scrum Masters, Product Owners, and Agile coaches is a well-known program among professionals. We are an equally known name for running coach-the-coach programs within corporates adopting an agile way of working. We have been delivering live virtual classes since this pandemic and have started all certification training through live virtual mode. We have been collecting feedback since beginning to serve our participants in a better way.
We Bring a Few Unique Benefits to Maximize Your Value for Choosing Us
- 99.99% assurance to meet your expectations based on 4.9/5 rating for our online agile & Scrum training. Get full refund if you happen to be in .01%
- Lifetime access to our contents in the form of regular videos, blogs, tutorials, and webinars
- Comprehensive support to kickstart your career in a selected role to support agility in your organization
- 100% assurance to pass the exam with our unique approach of teaching
- 1:1 coaching with our coaches after training on a need basis
We have a team of experienced coaches who are working as transformation consultants in leading companies from Banking & Insurance, Manufacturing, Oil & Gas, FMCG, Auditing, Electricals and many more domains. All coaches are also experienced trainers with over 16 years and collective wisdom of over 50 years in the world of Agile. We are a group of 6 coaches, and all have unique skills and share a shared vision and goal. You can read more about them on our website.
Naveen Kumar Singh is a Professional Scrum Trainer (PST) from Scrum.org, LeSS-Friendly Scrum Trainer (LFST) from LeSS Read More...
An executive turned transformation consultant with 21+ years of learning, Preeth trains and coaches organizations Read More...
Sumeet Madan is a Pragmatic Change Agent in the Agile Transformations He carries 16 years of rich experience Read More...
- Explain how DevOps enables strategic business objectives.
- Apply a CALMR approach to DevOps to avoid automating broken processes.
- Understand how successful DevOps requires continuous exploration, continuous integration, continuous deployment, and the ability to release to end-users on demand.
- Incorporate continuous testing and continuous security into the delivery pipelin.e
- Use value stream mapping to measure flow and identify bottlenecks in the end-to-end delivery process.
- Select DevOps skills and tools strategically for the fastest, most compelling results.
- Prioritize DevOps solutions and investments for the greatest economic benefit.
- Design and implement a multi-phased DevOps transformation plan tailored to their organization.
- Work with all roles and levels in the organization to continually optimize the value stream.
Have More Questions?
Let us know your query & our experts will get in touch with you ASAP.
Who Should Attend?
- Members of an Agile Release Train and/or value stream; Product Owners, Scrum Masters, Developers, Testers, and other Agile Team members.
- Operations and Infrastructure engineers and practitioners; Change Management professionals, Configuration Managers, and Release Managers.
- Architects, Database Administrators, and Information Security professionals; Product Managers, Portfolio Managers, Product Owners, Release Train Engineers, and UI/UX Developers.
- Development, Engineering, QA, Infrastructure, and Operations Managers; IT and Business change agents, leaders, and executives.
All are welcome to attend the course, regardless of experience. However, the following prerequisites are highly recommended:
- Attend a Leading SAFe® course
- Experience working in a SAFe environment
- Experience with Lean, Agile, or other relevant certifications
Excited to start working as a SAFe DevOps Practitioner?
Agilemania offers a 2-day SAFe DevOps Certification Training in the United States, USA, aimed at building SAFe knowledge, that can lead to your Certified SAFe DevOps Practitioner. Download the brochure and check the different Focus Areas covered within these 2 days of training.
What Participants Have to Say About Our Trainer
~ Andrei Gavrila
~ Shreya Dey
~ Sadik Algul
Thank You Preeth
~ Sagar Kasatkar
~ Haragopal Pasumarti
It was an excellent!
~ Ananth Prakash J K
Deep Dive Workshop
~ Miki Yap
~ Kay Salgado
Thanks a Bunch!
~ Nor Hakimah
~ Boon Wee
All participants completing the SAFe DevOps Certification course will receive a password to attempt the Certification Training assessment for the same. The participants need to attempt the SAFe DevOps assessment within 30 days of receiving their free password and score at least 75% to pass the exam in order to get certified.
Retake policy – Immediately after the first attempt, the second attempt on the exam (first retake) can be taken. While there is a 10- day wait period for the third attempt; the fourth attempt necessitates a 30-day wait time
- Get trained for 100% success
- Join Our Dynamic Community
- Training from seasoned Agile coaches
- Post-workshop support by the coaches