|Ashwinee Kalkura||13 Oct - 14 Oct, 2022|
9:00 AM to 5:30 PM (CET)
|$ 1495||Enroll Now|
To compete in a disruptive global market, every organization needs to deliver valuable technology solutions at the speed of business. This requires a shared DevOps mindset among all the people needed to define, build, test, deploy, and release software-driven systems—not just the engineers operating a CI/CD pipeline.
The two-day, interactive Certified SAFe® DevOps Practitioner Training in Europe helps people across technical, non-technical, and leadership roles work together to optimize their value stream from end to end. Attendees will learn what DevOps is, why it is important to every role, and design a continuous delivery pipeline that is tailored to their business. Attendees work in cross-functional teams to map their current state value stream from concept to cash, identify major bottlenecks to flow, and build an actionable implementation plan that will accelerate the benefits of DevOps in their organization.
What Participants Say About Our Trainers
~ Andrei Gavrila
~ Shreya Dey
~ Sadik Algul
Thank You Preeth
~ Sagar Kasatkar
~ Haragopal Pasumarti
It was an excellent!
~ Ananth Prakash J K
Deep Dive Workshop
~ Miki Yap
~ Kay Salgado
Thanks a Bunch!
~ Nor Hakimah
~ Boon Wee
Trusted by the Best
- Explain how DevOps enables strategic business objectives.
- Apply a CALMR approach to DevOps to avoid automating broken processes.
- Understand how successful DevOps requires continuous exploration, continuous integration, continuous deployment, and the ability to release to end users on demand.
- Incorporate continuous testing and continuous security into the delivery pipeline.
- Use value stream mapping to measure flow and identify bottlenecks in the end-to-end delivery process.
- Select DevOps skills and tools strategically for the fastest, most compelling results.
- Prioritize DevOps solutions and investments for greatest economic benefit.
- Design and implement a multi-phased DevOps transformation plan tailored to their organization.
- Work with all roles and levels in the organization to continually optimize the value stream.
Who Should Attend?
- Members of an Agile Release Train and/or value stream
- Product Owners, Scrum Masters, Developers, Testers, and other Agile Team members
- Operations and Infrastructure engineers and practitioners
- Change Management professionals, Configuration Managers, and Release Managers
- Architects, Database Administrators, and Information Security professionals
- Product Managers, Portfolio Managers, Product Owners, Release Train Engineers, and UI/UX Developers
- Development, Engineering, QA, Infrastructure, and Operations Managers
- IT and Business change agents, leaders, and executives
Why Choose Us?
High Success Rate
Course Delivered by Certified SPCs
Checkout to avail the running discount
Post-workshop support by the coaches
Agilemania is a Scaled Agile Gold Partner
Join a community of 35,000+ Practitioner
Agilemania offers a 2-day SAFe® DevOps Certification Training in Europe, aimed at building SAFe® knowledge, that can lead to your Certified SAFe® DevOps Practitioner. Download the brochure and check the different Focus Areas covered within these 2 days of training.
All participants completing the SAFe® DevOps Certification Training in Europe course will receive a password to attempt the Certification Training assessment for the same. The participants need to attempt the SAFe® DevOps assessment within 30 days of receiving their free password and score at least 75% to pass the exam in order to get certified.
Retake policy – Immediately after the first attempt, the second attempt on the exam (first retake) can be taken. While there is a 10- day wait period for the third attempt; the fourth attempt necessitates a 30-day wait time
- Get trained for 100% success
- Join Our Dynamic Community
- Training from seasoned Agile coaches
- Post-workshop support by the coaches