Worried about how to track high level progress on your agile projects? Not sure if you are going to hit your due date? Effective Release Planning can help!
3 Hours Workshop
Friday|20th April 2021
Starting at 08:00 PM IST
Naveen Kumar Singh
Speaker of the Event
Join and learn about the prioritization techniques, user story mapping, MVP, and release planning and strategies.
Prioritization and Release Planning workshop is a 3-hours program that would help participants learn about the prioritization techniques, user story mapping, MVP, and release planning and strategies. The workshop provides an introduction session on Innovation games’ techniques to prioritize the Product Backlog Items, Story mapping to identify the Minimum Viable Product and releases. The focus will be to understand the different tactics and techniques a Product Owner uses to manage the Product Backlog.
Key Learning Outcomes
Techniques for prioritization
Identifying the releases
Agenda For Workshop
Agile Estimation Workshop
- Why estimating the size and deriving duration is the key behind accurate estimates.
- How to choose between using story points and ideal days for planning
- Why you need to make sure you're answering the right question
- How story point estimates can be used even if you don't know all the information
- When you should defer estimating till you have the information you need.
- Whether you should use story points to estimate in terms of the time or complexity of a task
Product Backlog Prioritization & Release Planning
- Prioritization using Buy a feature, Value Points, or 20/20 techniques
- User Story mapping
- Customer Journey map
- Identifying Minimum Viable Product
- Identifying releases and release strategy
Why Go For This Master Class
Learn more concepts and examples by tapping into one another experience during this short workshop.
We believe in learning from each other as a team.
Sign Up Now And Take Advantage of
Our Offer Price
- Good understanding of multiple techniques for Preparing product Features
- Learn how to create Product and purpose with Product Vision
- Working knowledge of Vision and Product goal mapping
Get the Certificates of Achievement and Statements of Participation.
Lifetime access to our contents in the form of regular videos, blogs, tutorials, and webinars.
Comprehensive support to kickstart your career in a selected role to support agility in your organization.
Certificate easily shareable on Social Media- Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.