The Professional Scrum Product Owner level II (PSPO II) training for those who are playing the role of the Product Owner or are aspiring to take a step ahead in their current role, this course is available to anyone who wishes to validate their advanced knowledge of Advanced Professional Scrum Product Ownership, the Scrum framework, and delivering valuable products. Those who pass the assessment will receive the industry-recognized PSPO II Certification to demonstrate their mastery of the content.
While taking a course is not required, the Professional Scrum Product Owner Advanced: Mastering the Product Owner Stances course is highly recommended. A 2-day class will not be enough preparation for most people to pass the PSPO II. Passing the PSPO II will require you to call upon your own knowledge and experience. If you feel you already possess a high level of knowledge and experience you have the option to purchase a password and take the PSPO II without attending a class.
The PSPO II assessment is grounded in the Professional Scrum Product Owner subject areas outlined on the Suggested Reading page. The assessment is in place to ensure you understand the Product Owner role and therefore detailed in its questions and required answers. Many questions ask the test-taker to think about or interpret the meaning from the Scrum Guide and/or to apply content from the PSPO II subject areas and in some cases, apply their own experience.
Why Choose Us?
- 10% Discount on any future training
- A Guide on how to start Scrum on your team
- Free Scrum framework poster to all participants
- Free Webinar every week on your choice of topics
- Continuous learning support from the meetup group “Agile 30”
- A clear path to moving forward in their Product Owner journey through an exploration of the different stances a Product Owner takes.
- Various types of stakeholders that Product Owners represent and how to best work with them.
- A better understanding of how to use vision, value, and validation to create a competitive advantage for any product.
- Modern complementary practices through discussions, case studies, and exercises.
PSPO-A Certification Process
- Register for PSPO-A Training
- Attend 2 Days' Instructor Led Training
- Get Free Exam Password
- Write Online PSPO-A Exam
- Clear Exam
- Get PSPO-A Certification With Lifetime Validity
Who Should Attend?
The Professional Scrum Product Owner II course is for anyone involved in software development using the Scrum Framework. It is particularly beneficial for those people within an organization accountable for getting the most out of Product using Scrum, including Product Owners, Business Analyst and Product Managers.
- Understanding your products
- Who are your customers?
- Connecting product features to customer outcomes
- Communicating the product vision and strategy
- Value and pricing models
- Innovation and experimentation
- Stakeholders and stakeholder management
- Agile governance, budgeting and contracting in relation to Scrum
- Scaling the Product Owner role
Included Within The Course Costs
- Password to take the PSPO II assessment – $250
- 2nd attempt for PSPO II assessment is free – $250
- 40% discount on the PSPO III assessment – $200
- Lifetime validity of your certificate – No renewal charges for certification
All participants completing the Professional Scrum Product Owner – Advanced course receive a password to take the PSPO II assessment and are entitled to a discount on the PSPO III assessment. If you attempt the PSPO II assessment within 14 days of the class and do not score at least 85%, you will be granted a 2nd attempt at no additional cost. You are also entitled to a 40% discount on the PSPO III assessment. The industry-recognized PSPO certifications require a minimum passing score on these rigorous assessments.
The PSPO II assessment is very challenging, and consists of multiple-choice questions based on your knowledge of Scrum and Product Ownership and how you would handle real-world situations.
There are no prerequisites to attend the PSPO-A training or to take up the exam. However, it is always recommended that you go through the Scrum Guide very well.
Contact Course Advisor
So You Want To Be A Product Owner?
Agilemania offers a 2-day PSPO-A training aimed at beginning Scrum Masters, that can lead to your PSPO-A certification. If you are new to this role, don’t know where to start?
Currently, we have Professional Scrum Trainers to facilitate PSPO-A training in Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Hong Kong, Philippines, and India.
What Participants Have to Say About Our Trainer
Jing Hong Yap
Senior Consultant, Kuala Lumpur
Thanks to Naveen, I passed both exams with high scores. Next, I want to apply what I learned and practice Scrum at work.