Applying Professional Scrum for Software Development (APS-SD) with PSD I certification – Malaysia
99.99% assurance to meet your expectations based on 4.9/5 rating for our online agile & Scrum training. Get full refund if you happen to be in .01%
- Earn 24 PDUs and 24 SEUs
- 100% assurance to pass the exam
- 1:1 coaching with our coaches after training on a need basis
- Interactive Training with Real-World Simulations & Case Studies
4.9 Rating on Reviews
The 3-day Applying Professional Scrum for Software Development (APS-SD) course provides a real-world view of what it is like to build software with Scrum. Throughout the course, students collaborate as a team in a series of Sprints where they apply modern engineering practices and use the Scrum framework to cope with changes.
Students experience how to deliver quality software using Scrum with Agile and DevOps practices. Students learn how to develop increments of potentially releasable functionality from a realistic Product Backlog over the three days. Students concurrently do requirements engineering, design, development, Testing, Integration, and deployment within a single iteration.
What Participants Say About Our Trainers
~ Andrei Gavrila
~ Shreya Dey
~ Sadik Algul
Thank You Preeth
~ Sagar Kasatkar
~ Haragopal Pasumarti
It was an excellent!
~ Ananth Prakash J K
Deep Dive Workshop
~ Miki Yap
~ Kay Salgado
Thanks a Bunch!
~ Nor Hakimah
~ Boon Wee
Trusted by the Best
- Experience real collaboration between Developers, Product Owner, and Scrum.
- Master in the quest of building and delivering a high quality and valuable product.
- Build and deliver working software by applying modern Agile engineering practices and supportive DevOps tools.
- Understand the synergy between the various elements of Scrum and complementary practices.
Who Should Attend?
The Applying Professional Scrum for Software Development course is intended for all Scrum Team members to develop and deliver software-based systems. It is including architects, analysts, programmers, database developers, testers, managers, IT-Operations, and others, including Scrum Masters and Product Owners. This course provides the greatest value if the whole Scrum Team (Developers, Scrum Master, and Product Owner) attend together and experience the power of real teamwork. Teams that attend together are not only able to apply learnings to their work immediately but are also able to recall their classroom experiences to overcome particularly challenging times.
Of course, this class is also valuable to individuals attending without their entire team. These students will experience working on a Scrum Team during the class. They will be able to transfer their learnings to their teammates, often convincing their teammates of the advantages of using Scrum, Agile, and DevOps practices.
- Using Scrum Framework to develop a product
- Working within a self-organized Scrum Team
- Managing requirement with Specification by Example
- Test-Driven Development & Acceptance Test Driven Development
- Agile Testing with test automation and exploratory Testing
- Pair Programming & Mob programming
- Software Craftsmanship & Emergent Design
- DevOps with Scrum and Kanban
Why Choose Us?
High Success Rate
Course Delivered by Certified PSTs
Checkout to avail the running discount
Post-workshop support by the coaches
Get 40% Discount on the PSM II Training
Join a community of 35,000+ Practitioner
Agilemania offers a 3-days Scrum for Software Development™ training, aimed at beginning Scrum for Software Development™ that can lead to your Scrum for Software Development™ certification. Download the brochure and check the different Focus Areas covered within these 3 days of training.
This course has the Professional Scrum Developer level I (PSD I) as an associated credential. All participants completing the Applying Professional Scrum for Software Development course receive a password from taking the PSD I assessment. This industry-recognized certification requires a minimum passing score on the associated rigorous assessment. Scrum.org maintains a public list with everyone holding a PSD I credential.
- Get trained for 100% success
- Join Our Dynamic Community
- Training from seasoned Agile coaches
- Post-workshop support by the coaches