Implementing SAFe Achieving business agility with the Scaled Agile Framework Training in Bangkok, Thailand
Join Implementing SAFe Achieving business agility with the Scaled Agile Framework training in Bangkok, Thailand and learn how to lead a Lean-Agile transformation using the practices and principles of SAFe and the seven core competencies of the Lean Enterprise that enable business agility.
In this four-day course, you’ll practice how to coach programs, launch Agile Release Trains (ARTs), create a DevOps culture to build a Continuous Delivery Pipeline, and empower a Lean portfolio. Leading SAFe®, taught during the first two days, gives you the foundation to teach SAFe to leaders. The next two days focus exclusively on what it takes to successfully implement SAFe in your organization. By becoming a change agent and a Certified SAFe® 5 Program Consultant (SPC), you’ll gain the knowledge and skills to implement a Lean-Agile SAFe transformation—and guide the enterprise toward success in disruptive, fast-moving markets.
Agilemania is a reputed name in agile coaching, consulting, and training in India, Malaysia, Singapore, and other countries in the Asia Pacific. Our public mentoring program for Scrum Masters, Product Owners, and Agile coaches is well accepted and recommended by industry professionals. We are also known for our coach-the-coach programs within corporates adopting an agile way of working. We have been delivering live virtual classes for long and have started all certification training through live virtual mode. We have been rated 4.9 out of 5 at Trustpilot.
We Bring a Few Unique Benefits to Maximize Your Value for Choosing Us
- 99.99% assurance to meet your expectations based on 4.9/5 rating for our online agile & Scrum training. Get full refund if you happen to be in .01%
- Lifetime access to our contents in the form of regular videos, blogs, tutorials, and webinars
- Comprehensive support to kickstart your career in a selected role to support agility in your organization
- 100% assurance to pass the exam with our unique approach of teaching
- 1:1 coaching with our coaches after training on a need basis
We believe that the coach trainer and not the certification is what makes the difference. Teaching is an essential skill for agile coaches, and our coaches demonstrate the same while teaching. To live our values and do not engage 3rd party or outside trainers just to do business. Teaching is a way to communicate the values that we bring to an organization. We are a group of 6 coaches, and all have unique skills and have shared vision and goals. You can read more about them on our website.
An executive turned transformation consultant with 21+ years of learning, Preeth trains and coaches organizations Read More...
Experienced Agile Coach, Consultant, and a passionate Trainer (SAFe, ICAgile, and Axelos Accredited) with a demonstrated history Read More...
- Design a SAFe implementation
- Develop an enterprise transformation plan
- Launch and facilitate an Agile Release Train (ART)
- Extend the Lean-Agile portfolio by launching additional ARTs
- Assist an organization with change management practices
- Train and coach an enterprise through a SAFe transformation
Have More Questions?
Let us know your query & our experts will get in touch with you ASAP.
Who Needs This Program?
All stakeholders in a Lean-Agile transformation are welcome to attend the course, regardless of experience.
However, the following prerequisites are highly recommended for those who intend to take the SAFe® 5 Program Consultant certification training in Bangkok, Thailand exam and practice as a SAFe® 5 Program Consultant (SPC).
- Thriving in the Digital Age with Business Agility
- Becoming a Lean-Agile Leader
- Establishing Team and Technical Agility
- Building Solutions with Agile Product Delivery
- Exploring Lean Portfolio Management
- Leading the Change
- Practicing SAFe
- Reaching the SAFe Tipping Point
- Designing the Implementation
- Launching an Agile Release Train
- Coaching ART Execution
- Extending to the Portfolio
- Accelerating to Business Agility
- Becoming a SAFe 5 Program Consultant (SPC)
Regardless of experience, any interested individual can attend this course. However, it is highly recommended that those who intend to take the SAFe® 5.1 Agilist (SA) training Singapore exam should have:
- 5+ years of experience in software development, testing, business analysis, product, or project management
- 3+ years of experience in Agile
- One or more relevant Agile certifications
Agilemania offers a 4-day Implementing SAFe Achieving business agility with the Scaled Agile Framework training Singapore, aimed at building SAFe knowledge, that can lead to your Implementing SAFe Achieving business agility certification. Download the brochure and check the different Focus Areas covered within these 4 days of training.
What Participants Say About Our Trainers
~ Andrei Gavrila
~ Shreya Dey
~ Sadik Algul
Thank You Preeth
~ Sagar Kasatkar
~ Haragopal Pasumarti
Deep Dive Workshop
~ Miki Yap
~ Kay Salgado
Thanks a Bunch!
~ Nor Hakimah
~ Boon Wee
Preparation and eligibility to take the SAFe® 5 Program Consultant (SPC) training Singapore exam. To get the one-year membership to the SAFe Community Platform attendees must attend all four days of the course to be eligible to take the exam.
As a SAFe® 5 Program Consultant (SPC) training Singapore, What you get you can continue the learning journey by achieving validation to license and teach SAFe courses.
- Get trained for 100% success
- Join Our Dynamic Community
- Training from seasoned Agile coaches
- Post-workshop support by the coaches