This program introduces Extreme Programming values, Principles and Practices such as Sit Together, Whole Team, Planning Game, Small Releases, Acceptance Test Driven Development, Test Driven Development, Refactoring, Emergent Design, Agile Architecture, Continuous Integration, Collective Code Ownership and Pair Programming to the audience and follows a life cycle approach where participants get to learn how to practice these in real life projects.
Participants learn to implement Extreme Programming practices on a project developing in either java, .net, ruby, python or C++ framework. Workshop also covers how to effectively work on legacy code and break dependencies. Expected business outcome is readable, maintainable code going forward as well reduction is defects.
What Participants Say About Our Trainers
~ Andrei Gavrila
~ Shreya Dey
~ Sadik Algul
Thank You Preeth
~ Sagar Kasatkar
~ Haragopal Pasumarti
It was an excellent!
~ Ananth Prakash J K
Deep Dive Workshop
~ Miki Yap
~ Kay Salgado
Thanks a Bunch!
~ Nor Hakimah
~ Boon Wee
Trusted by the Best
- Introduction to Extreme Programming, Principles of Extreme Programming.
- Lean Startup and Agile Software Development.
- Phases of Software Development – Scoping, Discovery, Mapping and Delivery.
- Extreme Programming Values and Principles.
- 12 Practices of Extreme Programming – core practices.
- Agile Estimation and Planning including risk identification and opportunity.
- Product Discovery – user research, identifying business values and Technical Exploration.
- Requirement Mapping – Impact mapping, Story Mapping, MVP and Release planning.
- Software Delivery – Coding Standard, Collective Code Ownership, Sustainable Pace.
- Test Driven Development – why, what and how.
- TDD Cycle – Red, Green and Refactor.
- Drive the development (design and implementation) of a User Story.
- Learn concept of Emergent Design and why emergent design.
- Overview of Refactoring, Clean Code principle and Refactoring to Patterns.
- Software design – going deeper in SOLID design Principles.
- Behavior Driven Development Vs Test Driven Development.
- Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Deployment and Releases.
Who Needs This Program?
Development team members including developers, testers, architects, leads and scrum masters.
Why Choose Us?
High Success Rate
Course Delivered by Certified PSTs
Checkout to avail the running discount
Post-workshop support by the coaches
Get 40% Discount on the PSM II Training
Join a community of 35,000+ Practitioner
Agilemania offers a 4-days Extreme Programming Practitioner training to build Agile Practitioner knowledge, leading to your Extreme Programming Practitioner certification. Download the brochure and check the different focus areas that are covered within these three days of training.
Hands-on activities (60-70%) and discussion on mentioned topics (30-40%). Hands-on activities include writing unit tests, code, writing examples and some group creativity activities.
- High Success Rate
- Join Our Dynamic Community
- Training from seasoned Agile coaches
- Post-workshop support by the coaches