Extreme Programming Practitioner Certification Training United States, USA
The Extreme Programming Practitioner XP certificate makes evident a basic knowledge and understanding of Extreme Programming. The value of the XP certification training United States aims to produce higher quality software, and higher quality of life for the development team.
This program introduces Extreme Programming values, Principles and Practices such as Sit Together, Whole Team, Planning Game, Small Releases, Acceptance Test Driven Development, Test Driven Development, Refactoring, Emergent Design, Agile Architecture, Continuous Integration, Collective Code Ownership and Pair Programming to the audience and follows a life cycle approach where participants get to learn how to practice these in real life projects. During this Extreme Programming Practitioner Certification Training United States, USA Participants learn to implement Extreme Programming practices on a project developing in either java, .net, ruby, python or C++ framework. Workshop also covers how to effectively work on legacy code and break dependencies. Expected business outcome is readable, maintainable code going forward as well reduction is defects.
Agilemania is a reputed name in agile coaching, consulting, and training in India, Malaysia, Singapore, Europe, and other countries in the Asia Pacific. Our public mentoring program for Scrum Masters, Product Owners, and Agile coaches is well accepted and recommended by industry professionals. We are also known for our coach-the-coach programs within corporates adopting an agile way of working. We have been delivering live virtual classes for long and have started all certification training through live virtual mode. We have been rated 4.9 out of 5 at Trustpilot.
We Bring a Few Unique Benefits to Maximize Your Value for Choosing Us
- 99.99% assurance to meet your expectations based on 4.9/5 rating for our online agile & Scrum training. Get full refund if you happen to be in .01%
- Lifetime access to our contents in the form of regular videos, blogs, tutorials, and webinars
- Comprehensive support to kickstart your career in a selected role to support agility in your organization
- 100% assurance to pass the exam with our unique approach of teaching
- 1:1 coaching with our coaches after training on a need basis
We believe that the coach trainer and not the certification is what makes the difference. Teaching is an essential skill for agile coaches, and our coaches demonstrate the same while teaching. To live our values and do not engage 3rd party or outside trainers just to do business. Teaching is a way to communicate the values that we bring to an organization. We are a group of 6 coaches, and all have unique skills and have shared vision and goals. You can read more about them on our website.
Naveen Kumar Singh is a Professional Scrum Trainer (PST) from Scrum.org, LeSS-Friendly Scrum Trainer (LFST) from LeSS Read More...
- Introduction to Extreme Programming, Principles of Extreme Programming.
- Lean Startup and Agile Software Development.
- Phases of Software Development – Scoping, Discovery, Mapping and Delivery.
- Extreme Programming Values and Principles.
- 12 Practices of Extreme Programming – core practices.
- Agile Estimation and Planning including risk identification and opportunity.
- Product Discovery – user research, identifying business values and Technical Exploration.
- Requirement Mapping – Impact mapping, Story Mapping, MVP and Release planning.
- Software Delivery – Coding Standard, Collective Code Ownership, Sustainable Pace.
- Test Driven Development – why, what and how.
- TDD Cycle – Red, Green and Refactor.
- Drive the development (design and implementation) of a User Story.
- Learn concept of Emergent Design and why emergent design.
- Overview of Refactoring, Clean Code principle and Refactoring to Patterns.
- Software design – going deeper in SOLID design Principles.
- Behavior Driven Development Vs Test Driven Development.
- Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Deployment and Releases.
Have More Questions?
Let us know your query & our experts will get in touch with you ASAP.
Who Needs This Program?
Development team members including developers, testers, architects, leads and scrum masters.
There are no hard prerequisites for attending this workshop; however, a basic understanding of Agile and some experience on an agile team could be useful. It is advisable to go through the Scrum Guide available for free at scrumguides.org before attending this training.
Agilemania offers a 4-days Extreme Programming Practitioner Training USA to build Agile Practitioner knowledge, leading to your Extreme Programming Practitioner certification. Download the brochure and check the different focus areas that are covered within these three days of training.
What Participants Have to Say About Our Trainer
~ Shreya Dey
~ Andrei Gavrila
~ Sadik Algul
Thank You Preeth
~ Sagar Kasatkar
~ Haragopal Pasumarti
It was an excellent!
~ Ananth Prakash J K
Deep Dive Workshop
~ Miki Yap
~ Kay Salgado
Thanks a Bunch!
~ Nor Hakimah
~ Boon Wee
Hands-on activities (60-70%) and discussion on mentioned topics (30-40%). Hands-on activities include writing unit tests, code, writing examples and some group creativity activities.
- Get trained for 100% success
- Join Our Dynamic Community
- Training from seasoned Agile coaches
- Post-workshop support by the coaches