Enterprise Agile Coaching workshop helps companies design and implement an effective Agile transformation for their business. Agile coaching strategy for diverse teams to enhance efficiency and effectiveness. Analyze current organizational structures against common agile paradigms; Learn to analyze teams in an agile mindset, principles, behavior, values, approaches, and self-organization.
Agile transformation is the VUCA world’s reality for enterprises to thrive and every organization adopting the agile way of working. Changes are needed everywhere, starting from organization design, processes, doing business, and people mindset. There is a considerable gap between demand and supply for pragmatic enterprise agile coaches. More and more organizations are moving towards agility, and the need for enterprise coaches is increasing significantly.
One of ICAgile’s most advanced tracks, the Enterprise Coaching for Agility Track, equips agile coaching practitioners to work effectively at the enterprise level. Learning Outcomes span various areas key to Enterprise Coaching effectiveness, including organizational design, agile enterprise frameworks, executive/leadership coaching, large group facilitation, and change management strategies. The knowledge-based certifications in this track are Agility in the Enterprise and Coaching Agile Transitions. Once learners obtain this foundation upon which to build competence, they can apply for the coveted ICAgile Certified Expert in Enterprise Coaching.
Have More Questions?
Let us know your query & our experts will get in touch with you ASAP.
Please ICAgile – Agility in the Enterprise (ICP-ENT) learning objective and ICAgile – Coaching Agile Transitions (ICP-CAT) learning objective.
- Core elements of an Agile Transformation.
- Field of Enterprise Coaching.
- Personal and Professional Mastery.
- Creating a case for change.
- Meeting organizing tools.
- Organizational Systems Entry.
- Organization Assessments.
- Communicating at the Organization Level.
- Educating at the Organization Level.
- Facilitating at the Organization Level.
- Large Group Facilitation Methods.
- Co-Creation of Strategy.
- Organizational Change Process.
- Comprehending agility in business.
- Learning team emotional intelligence.
- Building Agile Team culture.
- Influencing Leadership and Organization Culture.
- Quantifying performance and governance.
- Developing an Agile mindset.
- Creating Agile Frameworks for scaling.
- Start Lean thinking and develop principles and tools.
- Executive coaching, mentoring, facilitating for leadership development.
- Viability in the health of an agile enterprise.
- Helping organizations to be responsive and value-driven.
- Organizational changes needed to be sustainable and successful.
Monthly classes are starting from 11 AM to 6 PM India Time over the weekend. (Hari and Jerry).
Enterprise Course Brochure
Become an certified Enterprise Coach and learn
valuable Enterprise coaching skills.