Enterprise Agile Coach (ICP-CAT) Certification Training – Europe
This 2-day Coaching for the Enterprise Agility Master Class in Europe will equip you with the mindset, behaviors, and skills that you will need to succeed in your role as an Enterprise Agile coach, empowering the shift to sustainable enterprise agility.
Moving towards organization-wide agility requires a complete adaptation to the new mindset, culture and a radical change in processes, tools, and techniques. No change is easy, and when supporting organization agility, the change coach must be flexible and adaptable in order to cope with the disruption that is caused by the change.
Agile coaches must focus their attention on how to deal with people, processes, and culture. They must understand the psychology behind organizational resistance to agile, and how to overcome it to achieve success. Through a deep understanding of new models of working, they must find ways of delivering value as an enterprise coach and using large-scale facilitation to scale agile.
This ICAgile Enterprise Agile Coach (ICP-CAT) Certification Training In the Europe workshop teaches you how to empower a successful Agile transformation. In this 2-day experiential workshop, you will learn about the value stream underlying enterprise agility, and how to channel organizational processes, culture, and people towards making the transition to an agile way of working.
Meanwhile, you will get in-depth training to achieve those credentials that will reflect your personal and professional mastery of Enterprise Agile Coaching (EAC). This course gives you the skills you require to help individuals, teams and whole organizations to navigate through the challenges they face when embracing the agile mindset. Successful completion of this course makes you eligible for the ICAgile Coaching Agile Transitions (ICP-CAT) certification.
Agilemania is a reputed name in agile coaching, consulting, and training in India, Malaysia, Singapore, Europe and other countries in the Asia Pacific. Our public mentoring program for Scrum Masters, Product Owners, and Agile coaches is well accepted and recommended by industry professionals. We are also known for our coach-the-coach programs within corporates adopting an agile way of working. We have been delivering live virtual classes for long and have started all certification training through live virtual mode. We have been rated 4.9 out of 5 at Trustpilot.
We Bring a Few Unique Benefits to Maximize Your Value for Choosing Us
- 99.99% assurance to meet your expectations based on 4.9/5 rating for our online agile & Scrum training. Get full refund if you happen to be in .01%
- Lifetime access to our contents in the form of regular videos, blogs, tutorials, and webinars
- Comprehensive support to kickstart your career in a selected role to support agility in your organization
- 1:1 coaching with our coaches after training on a need basis
We believe that the coach trainer and not the certification is what makes the difference. Teaching is an essential skill for agile coaches, and our coaches demonstrate the same while teaching. To live our values and do not engage 3rd party or outside trainers just to do business. Teaching is a way to communicate the values that we bring to an organization. We are a group of 6 coaches, and all have unique skills and have shared vision and goals. You can read more about them on our website.
Naveen Kumar Singh is a Professional Scrum Trainer (PST) from Scrum.org, LeSS-Friendly Scrum Trainer (LFST) from LeSS Read More...
An executive turned transformation consultant with 21+ years of learning, Preeth trains and coaches organizations Read More...
Sumeet Madan is a Pragmatic Change Agent in the Agile Transformations He carries 16 years of rich experience Read More...
- Core elements of an Agile Transformation.
- Field of Enterprise Coaching.
- Personal and Professional Mastery.
- Creating a case for change.
- Meeting organizing tools.
- Organizational Systems Entry.
- Organization Assessments.
- Communicating at the Organization Level.
- Educating at the Organization Level.
- Facilitating at the Organization Level.
- Large Group Facilitation Methods.
- Co-Creation of Strategy.
- Organizational Change Process.
Have More Questions?
Let us know your query & our experts will get in touch with you ASAP.
Who Needs This Program?
Enterprise Agile Coaching (ICP-CAT) Certification Training program is most suitable for the leadership team, senior management, change agent, agile coaches, and scrum masters. And also,
- Team coaches
- Multi-team coaches
- Enterprise Agile Coaches
- Leadership Teams
- Senior Managers
- Anyone who is managing a team in an organisation moving towards agility
Though we do not cover the fundamentals of coaching in this course, to get the most out of this training it is recommended that:
- The participant should have at least 3 years of experience as a team coach [mandatory]
- The participants should already own any of the professional coaching credentials [good to have this]
- The participants should have attended an ICAgile Certified Professional– Agile Coaching course (ICP – ACC) [Mandatory]
Ready to start working as an Enterprise Agile Coach?
Agilemania offers a 2-day Enterprise Agile Coach (ICP-CAT) Certification Training In Europe, aimed at building Enterprise Agile Coach knowledge, that leads to your ICP-CAT certification. Download the brochure and check the various focus areas covered within these 2 days of training.
What Participants Have to Say About Our Trainer
~ Shreya Dey
~ Andrei Gavrila
~ Sadik Algul
Thank You Preeth
~ Sagar Kasatkar
~ Haragopal Pasumarti
It was an excellent!
~ Ananth Prakash J K
Deep Dive Workshop
~ Miki Yap
~ Kay Salgado
Thanks a Bunch!
~ Nor Hakimah
~ Boon Wee
- This training is certified by International Consortium for Agile (ICAgile), a certification and accreditation body.
- Upon completing the course and submission and approval of your course assignment, you will receive (knowledge) certification in ICP- Coaching Agile Transitions (ICP-CAT).
- Get trained for 100% success
- Join Our Dynamic Community
- Training from seasoned Agile coaches
- Post-workshop support by the coaches