Moving towards organization-wide agility requires a complete adaptation to the new mindset, culture and a radical change in processes, tools, and techniques. No change is easy, and when supporting organization agility, the change coach must be flexible and adaptable in order to cope with the disruption that is caused by the change.
Agile coaches must focus their attention on how to deal with people, processes, and culture. They must understand the psychology behind organizational resistance to agile, and how to overcome it to achieve success. Through a deep understanding of new models of working, they must find ways of delivering value as an enterprise coach and using large-scale facilitation to scale agile.
This ICAgile workshop teaches you how to empower a successful Agile transformation. In this experiential workshop, you will learn about the value stream underlying enterprise agility, and how to channel organizational processes, culture, and people towards making the transition to an agile way of working.
Meanwhile, you will get in-depth training to achieve those credentials that will reflect your personal and professional mastery of Enterprise Agile Coaching (EAC). This course gives you the skills you require to help individuals, teams and whole organizations to navigate through the challenges they face when embracing the agile mindset.
Successful completion of this course makes you eligible for the ICAgile Coaching Agile Transitions (ICP-CAT) certification.
Why Choose Us?
- Post-workshop support by the trainer to improve your coaching skills
- Continuous learning support from “Agile 30” meetup group.
- 16 SEUs and 16 PDUs
- Training from seasoned Agile coaches who bring over a decade of experience to the classroom.
- The ICP-CAT credential.
- A hard copy of courseware.
- Post-workshop assistance with regular meetups and one-on-one coaching sessions with practising Agile coaches
ICP-CAT Certification Process
Seasoned agilists all set to help organizations realize superior way of implementation and execution.
- EAC Skills And Scope
- The field of EAC
- Self-Mastery, Professional Development and Ethics
- Change And Agile Transitions
- Organisation and Human Change Processes
- Agile Transition and Transformation Change Strategies
- Working with Organizational Impediments
- Communicating, Educating and Facilitating for Organizational Change
- Leadership Change Framework
- Organizational Change Management Models
Successful completion of this course results in the ICAgile Certified Professional– Agile Certified Coach (ICP-ACC) designation from the internationally recognized ICAgile certification body.
- Certification Name: ICP – ACC
- Evaluation Process: Trainer Evaluation
- How to register: The trainer will register you
- Renewal: ICP – ACC is a lifetime Certificate; no renewal is required.
Though we do not cover the fundamentals of coaching in this course, to get the most out of this training it is recommended that:
- The participant should have at least 3 years’ of experience as a team coach [mandatory]
- The participants should have attended an ICAgile Certified Professional– Agile Coaching course (ICP – ACC) [Mandatory]
- The participants should already own any of the professional coaching credentials [good to have this]
Ready to start working as an Enterprise Agile Coach?
Agilemania offers the ICP-CAT training, aimed at building Enterprise Agile Coach knowledge, which leads to your ICP-CAT certification. Download the brochure and check the various focus areas covered as part of the training
ICP-CAT Training And Certification FAQ’s
Seasoned agilists all set to help organizations realize suprior way of implementation and execution.