An Agile coach acts as a catalyst to the agile team by empowering the team to reach their goals by facilitating agile thinking and improving team practices. The coach provides focused guidance and enhances awareness of the business goals and objectives by acting as a role model, teacher, facilitator, mentor, and team builder.
ICP-ACC, one of the two Continuous Learning Certifications (CLCs), focuses primarily on the mindset, roles, and responsibilities of an Agile Coach. In this unique workshop, the candidates experience both the ‘doing’ and ‘being’ of agile coaching. The intentional focus on real-world practical scenarios equips the aspiring, the in-transition, and the existing coaches with the right skills and tools to craft powerful ways to address challenges in a better manner.
What Participants Say About Our Trainers
~ Andrei Gavrila
~ Shreya Dey
~ Sadik Algul
Thank You Preeth
~ Sagar Kasatkar
~ Haragopal Pasumarti
It was an excellent!
~ Ananth Prakash J K
Deep Dive Workshop
~ Miki Yap
~ Kay Salgado
Thanks a Bunch!
~ Nor Hakimah
~ Boon Wee
Trusted by the Best
- Guide the learner into understanding an Agile Coaching stance -- a blend of their skills and attitudes they will need to hold-to in the work of Agile Coaching: a mindful
how to be.
- The intent is that the coach-at-work should consciously consider and choose from their stances (facilitation, teaching, professional coaching, and mentoring) as they partner with teams and individuals for their success.
Who Should Attend?
The Certified Agile Coaching (ICP-ACC) Certification Training is for anyone involved in product delivery using the Scrum framework. It is particularly beneficial to folks accountable for getting the most out of Scrum, including Scrum Masters, managers, and Scrum Team members.
- The Agile Coaching mindset
- Responsibilities and skills of the coach.
- Setting boundaries for coaching
- The coaching stance
- The coaching conversation – coaching for action
- Professional coaching skills
- Conducting the coaching conversation
- Mentoring Agile roles & transitions
- Mentoring vs Coaching
- Teaching the Agile basics & mindset shift
- Understanding team development
- Setting up the team environment
- Creating a team kickoff/startup agenda
- Characteristics of an Agile team
- Coaching on the journey towards high performance
- Handling conflicts and dysfunctions within the team
- Handling organizational impediments
- Planning to facilitate a conflict in a team
Why Choose Us?
High Success Rate
Checkout to avail the running discount
Post-workshop support by the coaches
Course Delivered by Certified Agile Coach
Join a community of 35,000+ Practitioner
Agilemania offers a 3-day ICP-ACC training to build Agile Coach knowledge, leading to your ICP-ACC certification. Download the brochure and check the different focus areas that are covered within these three days of training.
Successful completion of this course results in the ICAgile Certified Professional– Agile Certified Coach (ICP-ACC) designation from the internationally recognized ICAgile certification body.
- Certification Name: ICP – ACC
- Evaluation Process: Trainer Evaluation
- How to register: The trainer will register you
- Renewal: ICP – ACC is a lifetime Certificate, so no renewal is required.
- Get trained for 100% success
- Join Our Dynamic Community
- Training from seasoned Agile coaches
- Post-workshop support by the coaches