Certified Agile Coaching (ICP-ACC) Certification Training – Europe
The Agile Coaching (ICP-ACC) certification training in Berlin, Germany focuses primarily on the mindset, roles, and responsibilities of an Agile Coach. Become a Certified Agile Coach to enhance team practices and business goals to enable individuals’ and organizations’ business success.
An Agile coach acts as a catalyst to the agile team by empowering the team to reach their goals by facilitating agile thinking and improving team practices. The coach provides focused guidance and enhances awareness of the business goals and objectives by acting as a role model, teacher, facilitator, mentor, and team builder. Thus, the Agile coach ushers in positive transformation by changing the organizational culture and redefining the work paradigm to reflect an agile mindset.
ICP-ACC, one of the two Continuous Learning Certifications (CLCs), focuses primarily on the mindset, roles, and responsibilities of an Agile Coach. In this unique Agile Coaching workshop in Germany, the candidates experience both the ‘doing’ and ‘being’ of agile coaching. The intentional focus on real-world practical scenarios equips the aspiring, the in-transition, and the existing coaches with the right skills and tools to craft powerful ways to address challenges in a better manner. The participants learn the underlying competencies required to be successful Agile coaches who can deliver the desired team and organizational outcomes.
Agilemania is a reputed name in agile coaching, consulting, and training in India, Malaysia, Singapore, and other countries in the Asia Pacific. Our public mentoring program for Scrum Masters, Product Owners, and Agile coaches is well accepted and recommended by industry professionals. We are also known for our coach-the-coach programs within corporates adopting an agile way of working. We have been delivering live virtual classes for long and have started all certification training through live virtual mode. We have been rated 4.9 out of 5 at Trustpilot.
We Bring a Few Unique Benefits to Maximize Your Value for Choosing Us
- 99.99% assurance to meet your expectations based on 4.9/5 rating for our online agile & Scrum training. Get full refund if you happen to be in .01%
- Lifetime access to our contents in the form of regular videos, blogs, tutorials, and webinars
- Comprehensive support to kickstart your career in a selected role to support agility in your organization
- 1 on 1 mentoring/coaching with our coaches after training on a need basis
We believe that the coach trainer and not the certification is what makes the difference. Teaching is an essential skill for agile coaches, and our coaches demonstrate the same while teaching. To live our values and do not engage 3rd party or outside trainers just to do business. Teaching is a way to communicate the values that we bring to an organization. We are a group of 6 coaches, and all have unique skills and have shared vision and goals. You can read more about them on our website.
Naveen Kumar Singh is a Professional Scrum Trainer (PST) from Scrum.org, LeSS-Friendly Scrum Trainer (LFST) from LeSS Read More...
An executive turned transformation consultant with 21+ years of learning, Preeth trains and coaches organizations Read More...
Sumeet Madan is a Pragmatic Change Agent in the Agile Transformations He carries 16 years of rich experience Read More...
- Guide the learner into understanding an Agile Coaching stance -- a blend of their skills and attitudes they will need to hold-to in the work of Agile Coaching: a mindful
how to be.
- The intent is that the coach-at-work should consciously consider and choose from their stances (facilitation, teaching, professional coaching, and mentoring) as they partner with teams and individuals for their success.
Have More Questions?
Let us know your query & our experts will get in touch with you ASAP.
Who Should Attend?
The Certified Agile Coaching (ICP-ACC) Certification Training in Germany is for anyone involved in product delivery using the Scrum framework. It is particularly beneficial to folks accountable for getting the most out of Scrum, including Scrum Masters, managers, and Scrum Team members.
- The Agile Coaching mindset
- Responsibilities and skills of the coach.
- Setting boundaries for coaching
- The coaching stance
- The coaching conversation – coaching for action
- Professional coaching skills
- Conducting the coaching conversation
- Mentoring Agile roles & transitions
- Mentoring vs Coaching
- Teaching the Agile basics & mindset shift
- Understanding team development
- Setting up the team environment
- Creating a team kickoff/startup agenda
- Characteristics of an Agile team
- Coaching on the journey towards high performance
- Handling conflicts and dysfunctions within the team
- Handling organizational impediments
- Planning to facilitate a conflict in a team
There are no hard prerequisites for attending this ICP-ACC workshop Germany; however, a basic understanding of Agile and some experience on an agile team could be useful. It is advisable to go through the Scrum Guide available for free at scrumguides.org before attending this training.
Ready to start working as an Agile Coach?
Agilemania offers a 3-day ICP-ACC training in Germany to build Agile Coach knowledge, leading to your ICP-ACC certification. Download the brochure and check the different focus areas that are covered within these three days of training.
What Participants Have to Say About Our Trainer
~ Shreya Dey
~ Andrei Gavrila
~ Sadik Algul
Thank You Preeth
~ Sagar Kasatkar
~ Haragopal Pasumarti
It was an excellent!
~ Ananth Prakash J K
Deep Dive Workshop
~ Miki Yap
~ Kay Salgado
Thanks a Bunch!
~ Nor Hakimah
~ Boon Wee
Successful completion of this course results in the ICAgile Certified Professional– Agile Certified Coach (ICP-ACC) designation from the internationally recognized ICAgile certification body.
- Certification Name: ICP – ACC
- Evaluation Process: Trainer Evaluation
- How to register: The trainer will register you
- Renewal: ICP – ACC is a lifetime Certificate, so no renewal is required.
- Get trained for 100% success
- Join Our Dynamic Community
- Training from seasoned Agile coaches
- Post-workshop support by the coaches