Certified Agile Coaching (ICP-ACC)
99.99% assurance to meet your expectations based on 4.9/ 5 rating for our online agile & Scrum training.
Get full refund if you happen to be in .01%.
- An Agile coach acts as a catalyst to the agile team by empowering the team to reach their goals by facilitating agile thinking and improving team practices.
- The coach provides focused guidance and enhances awareness of the business goals and objectives by acting as a role model, teacher, facilitator, mentor, and team builder.
- Thus, the Agile coach ushers in positive transformation by changing the organizational culture and redefining the work paradigm to reflect an agile mindset.
- ICP-ACC, one of the two Continuous Learning Certifications (CLCs), focuses primarily on the mindset, roles, and responsibilities of an Agile Coach. In this unique workshop, the candidates experience both the ‘doing’ and ‘being’ of agile coaching.
- The intentional focus on real-world practical scenarios equips the aspiring, the in-transition, and the existing coaches with the right skills and tools to craft powerful ways to address challenges in a better manner.
- The participants learn the underlying competencies required to be successful Agile coaches who can deliver the desired team and organizational outcomes.
Have More Questions?
Let us know your query & our experts will get in touch with you ASAP.
- Guide the learner into understanding an Agile Coaching stance — a blend of their skills and attitudes they will need to hold-to in the work of Agile Coaching: a mindful how to be.
- The intent is that the coach-at-work should consciously consider and choose from their stances (facilitation, teaching, professional coaching, and mentoring) as they partner with teams and individuals for their success.
- The Agile Coaching mindset
- Responsibilities and skills of the coach.
- Setting boundaries for coaching
- The coaching stance
- The coaching conversation – coaching for action
- Professional coaching skills
- Conducting the coaching conversation
- Mentoring Agile roles & transitions
- Mentoring vs Coaching
- Teaching the Agile basics & mindset shift
- Understanding team development
- Setting up the team environment
- Creating a team kickoff/startup agenda
- Characteristics of an Agile team
- Coaching on the journey towards high performance
- Handling conflicts and dysfunctions within the team
- Handling organizational impediments
- Planning to facilitate a conflict in a team
There are no hard pre-requisites for attending this workshop; however, a basic understanding of Agile and some experience on an agile team could be useful. It is advisable to go through the Scrum Guide available for free at scrumguides.org before attending this training.
Ready to start working as an Agile Coach?
Agilemania offers a 3-day ICP-ACC training to build Agile Coach knowledge, leading to your ICP-ACC certification. Download the brochure and check the different focus areas that are covered within these three days of training.
We have a team of experienced coaches who are working as transformation consultants in leading companies from Banking & Insurance, Manufacturing, Oil & Gas, FMCG, Auditing, Electricals and many more domains. All coaches are also experienced trainers with over 16 years and collective wisdom of over 50 years in the world of Agile. We are a group of 6 coaches, and all have unique skills and share a shared vision and goal. You can read more about them on our website.
Naveen Kumar Singh is a Professional Scrum Trainer (PST) from Scrum.org, LeSS-Friendly Scrum Trainer (LFST) from LeSS Read More...
An executive turned transformation consultant with 21+ years of learning, Preeth trains and coaches organizations Read More...
Sumeet Madan is a Pragmatic Change Agent in the Agile Transformations He carries 16 years of rich experience Read More...
We are a group of coaches who are involved with Agile transformation with the leading companies in Banking & Insurance, Manufacturing, Retails, Electricals, FMCG, Oil & Gas, Auditing and many more. We are not just a training company, but a known identity in agile coaching, and consulting in India, Malaysia, Singapore, and rest of the APAC region.
Our public mentoring program for Scrum Masters, Product Owners, and Agile coaches is a well-known program among professionals. We are an equally known name for running coach-the-coach programs within corporates adopting an agile way of working.
We have been delivering live virtual classes since this pandemic and have started all certification training through live virtual mode. We have been collecting feedback since beginning to serve our participants in a better way.
There are Four Reasons to Consider This Program
Knowledge is beyond merely learning books and needs a coach, mentor, or friend to guide and coach towards mastery. Our program focuses on knowledge building with the help of a series of workshops in groups, individual mentoring based on individual needs, and real-time projects and assignments. It is a commitment towards excellence by a student and coach for 37 weeks.
We are known to run one of the best mentoring programs since 2017. Agile 30 mentoring programs are taking place every year. Our learners are expected to join those mentoring programs at no cost to have wider access to like-minded people to validate learning. Besides group mentoring, learners will have options to choose mentors based on the individual learning goal.
Credentials are important to deal with imposter syndrome. Credentials also matter in many organizations for various other reasons. Our learners will have eight certification credentials from ICAgile besides mastery certification from Agilemania.
Since these are knowledge-based programs so don’t get into a commitment for employment. However, we contribute to work by supporting, coaching and mentoring in search of jobs. That includes individual career coaching and leadership coaching, sharing job opportunities, and running interviews simulation to prepare for the big day.
*Get full refund if you happen to be in 0.01%
We Bring a Few Unique Benefits to Maximize Your Value for Choosing Us
- 99.99% assurance to meet your expectations based on 4.9/5 rating for our online agile & Scrum training.*
- Lifetime access to our contents in the form of regular videos, blogs, tutorials, and webinars
- Comprehensive support to kickstart your career in a selected role to support agility in your organization
- 100% assurance to pass the exam with our unique approach of teaching
- 1:1 coaching with our coaches after training on a need basis
What Participants Say About Our Trainers
~ Andrei Gavrila
~ Shreya Dey
~ Sadik Algul
Thank You Preeth
~ Sagar Kasatkar
~ Haragopal Pasumarti
It was an excellent!
~ Ananth Prakash J K
Deep Dive Workshop
~ Miki Yap
~ Kay Salgado
Thanks a Bunch!
~ Nor Hakimah
~ Boon Wee
Who Should Attend?
The Certified Agile Coaching (ICP-ACC) Certification Training is for anyone involved in product delivery using the Scrum framework. It is particularly beneficial to folks accountable for getting the most out of Scrum, including Scrum Masters, managers, and Scrum Team members.
|Nov 19 - 21, 2021||Preeth Pandalay||Click to see Time and Timezone Info.||Enroll Now|
|Dec 17 - 19, 2021||Preeth Pandalay||Click to see Time and Timezone Info.||Enroll Now|
|Jan 14 - 16, 2022||Preeth Pandalay||Click to see Time and Timezone Info.||Enroll Now|
|Feb 18 - 20, 2022||Preeth Pandalay||Click to see Time and Timezone Info.||Enroll Now|
|Mar 18 - 20, 2022||Preeth Pandalay||Click to see Time and Timezone Info.||Enroll Now|
|Apr 15 - 17, 2022||Preeth Pandalay||Click to see Time and Timezone Info.||Enroll Now|
Use code - AgilemaniaGold
11:00 AM - 06:00 PM (IST)
07:30 AM - 02:30 PM (IST)
Successful completion of this course results in the ICAgile Certified Professional– Agile Certified Coach (ICP-ACC) designation from the internationally recognized ICAgile certification body.
- Certification Name: ICP – ACC
- Evaluation Process: Trainer Evaluation
- How to register: The trainer will register you
- Renewal: ICP – ACC is a lifetime Certificate, so no renewal is required.
- Get trained for 100% success
- Join Our Dynamic Community
- Training from seasoned Agile coaches
- Post-workshop support by the coaches