Who We Are Looking For
Part of the Campaigns marketing team, the Performance Marketing Manager will provide ongoing marketing support across segments and solutions driving performance-focused digital marketing strategy for priority segment and solution campaigns, with the goal of generating demand for and fueling the growth of our courses and solutions.
Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining plays an important role in the overall success of the organization. Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. To make that happen we need teams like yours to help navigate employees and the organization as a whole. In your role, you will strive for cutting-edge solutions that are straightforward and scalable. You will help us build resilience and execute day-to-day deliverables at our best.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for.
What You Will Be Responsible For, As Performance Marketing Manager you will:
- Assist in the briefing, launching, handling, and optimizing new campaigns across all channels including.
- Creating and executing a strong performance marketing strategy & execution plan along with managing digital prospecting.
- Working closely with the management to share funnel conversion improvement ideas, feedback & present results.
- Lead the execution of the inbound marketing campaigns from start to end.
- Create a framework to set and evaluate goals for every campaign.
- Work cross-functionally with sales and marketing teams to define and establish campaign.
- Track and report on KPIs across all acquisition channels to optimize ROI, including highlighting potential investment tradeoffs between channels. Measure and report performance & growth on a regular basis.
- Demonstrable experience in leading and managing advertising campaigns on Google search network, Linkedin and display network.
- You have a deep understanding of the LinkedIn Business Manager, Google Analytics, and Google Ads Manager tools.
- Validate optimization hypotheses through periodic A/B testing. Drive continuous improvement and optimization through experimentation, conversion rate optimization, retention, and re-engagement initiatives.
- Help support weekly and monthly reporting of channel metrics, goals, and other KPIs. Monitor web analytics dashboards and key reporting tools, pointing out key areas of importance.
- Excellent control on the following tasks- Keyword Bidding, Ad copywriting, re-marketing, website experience, behavior analysis, Match type strategies, Landing page testing, funnel optimization, and remarketing.
- Partner closely with content, digital, and design teams to ensure performance marketing channels deliver a consistent voice in a highly effective, engaging, and responsive manner across devices.
- Keep a pulse on industry standards as they relate to digital marketing.
- Contribute to digital marketing governance efforts and help to ensure the company meets legal, regulatory, and compliance requirements for those channels (i.e., accessibility, privacy, information security, etc.).
What We Value These skills will help you succeed in this role
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or relevant field.
- Team management experience is mandatory.
- Exhibit superior written and oral communication skills.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a digital marketing or advertising leadership position.
- In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices, and website analytics.
- Understanding of HTML, WordPress, and Google Tag Manager.
- Highly creative with excellent analytical abilities.
- Highly creative and imaginative. Self-motivated and eager to learn.
- Up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing.
- Ability to multi-task and track a wide variety of activities and pay close attention to detail.
Interested Candidates Please Send In Your CV at