Who We Are Looking For
We are looking for an SEO Manager to coordinate SEO efforts, including onsite and offsite optimization and keyword expansion research. You’ll also oversee paid search campaigns to ensure their success. We are looking for an analytical and perceptive professional who is a skilled communicator and able to collaborate with various teams.
SEO strategy formulation, tasked with the improvement of the business’s site visibility and raising the organic search rankings, the candidate will also be responsible for the creation, implementation, and analysis of SEO programs and campaigns.
As Digital Marketing Manager you will be responsible For
- Managing all aspects of the company’s digital marketing such as their contact database, website, CRM, App downloads, Leads, and paid campaigns on social media clients with business stakeholders
- Define and execute on SEO strategy and roadmap, including leveraging internal and external resources, managing dependencies and deadlines
- Increase traffic to our owned sites and improve conversion rates working with UX and engineering teams
- Monitor key SEO KPIs, measure against your goals, and present data on successes, shortcomings, and ways forward to senior leadership
- Ensure initiatives are delivered on time and on budget by working closely with internal colleagues to implement, optimize and report on performance
- Partner closely with content, digital and design teams to ensure performance marketing channels deliver a consistent voice in a highly effective, engaging, and responsive manner across devices.
- Keep a pulse on industry standards as they relate to digital marketing
- Contribute to digital marketing governance efforts and help to ensure the company meets legal, regulatory and compliance requirements for those channels (i.e., accessibility, privacy, information security, etc.)
- Knowledge of best practices in SEO and digital marketing, with proficiency in web content strategy and social media.
- Experience in Google Friendly Natural link building
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, WordPress and others
- Proficient in Excel, and Google sheets with advanced skills like pivot, etc.
- Excellent keyword research experience, analysis, reporting and link-building tools
- Candidates should have a background in content strategy, and data-driven marketing
- Strong data understanding and interest and strong stakeholder management skills are required for this role.
What We Value These skills will help you succeed in this role
- Experience with SEO industry programs, such as Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics.
- Knowledge of keyword research and data mining tools.
- Able to complete competitive analysis of other companies within the industry.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (email, phone, etc.).
- Comfortable analyzing high volumes of data on a daily basis.
- Familiarity with WordPress, HubSpot or other content management systems.
- Experience with other aspects of marketing, such as customer growth and promotion, is a plus.
Interested Candidates Please Send In Your CV at